Japanese or Asian Xbox 360 console deals?

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I'm thinking about getting a Japanese or Asian slim Xbox 360 console. It'd be for playing a few Japanese imports (Gal Gun, Death Smiles, Otomedius Gorgeous) and using as an extra system for online/LAN play (since most US games are region free, it'll be fine for this).

Is there any better place to buy one than Play-Asia? It's $289 for a Japanese arcade system or $350 for an Asian 250 GB Elite. I'd like to do a little better, if possible. I do want a slim though.

Sadly I went on this mission about 3 months before you and I didn't stand a chance. Play-asia is indeed the way to go if you're willing to pay that. I just gave up :(

Also, forgot to tell you, if you find an auction on ebay they usually don't go over $250 but they're rare!

Thanks man (late, I know). So I got my Asian console from Play Asia and... it came with a 200v power supply! It did not say that on the product page, darn it. :(

Ah well!

I just assumed Asian consoles were identical to Japanese. Thought it was the best deal since it came with Forza 3 and Alan Wake. I had to spend $38 to get a US power supply from Microsoft, which I suppose is equivalent to the cost of the games.

bread's done
Back