Giving away two copies of Aqua Naval Warfare. Last day to enter!

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My new blog is having its' very first contest this week, we are giving away two codes to download Aqua Naval Warfare for XBLA. Sure it's on sale for 400 points, but free is always better right? Plus, the contest ends on Thursday so if you don't win there is still plenty of time to buy the game.

A little about my blog: Clearance Bin Review is a one stop destination for video game news, deals and reviews. We write value-based reviews for value conscious gamers. Our ratings are based on the combination of game quality and the value of the game at its' current reduced price in an attempt to help maximize your gaming dollar.

The contest is simple, comment on our recent review of Aqua and you are in! Bonus entries via twitter and facebook are available as well. Good luck everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mention it in the review but the game also has 2 avatar awards with it, a full steempunk captain's outfit and hat. Actually kind of cool, currently have my avatar wearing the whole get-up.

Yea we sure do love them!

I got the game (you get the outfit pretty fast in the game) but will still leave a comment on your site and bookmark it

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I don't mention it in the review but the game also has 2 avatar awards with it, a full steempunk captain's outfit and hat. Actually kind of cool, currently have my avatar wearing the whole get-up.[/QUOTE]

Avatar awards always help convince me to buy arcade titles, since I'll never pay for clothes by itself.

Thanks for the opportunity. =)

Just giving the thread a little bump to get it back to the to top of the page.

Thanks everyone so far for your entries, the response has been strong and makes it easier for us to convince developers to partner with us and do giveaways in the future.

I imagine most people have already entered, but if you have the clock is officially ticking. The contest ends at 6pm central time tonight!

Contest ends in a couple of hours, well 1 and a half to be specific. Want to thank everyone again for comment/tweeting/liking. The site saw a increase of six fold in traffic during this contest and that nifty little number will hopefully make selling giveaways to other developers easier. Winners should be emailed/dm'd/contacted by carrier pigeon by about 7pm central time.

Contest is officially over! We had over 160 entries! The two winners have been sent their codes. Thanks to everyone who entered! Hopefully CBR will be doing more contest in the near future, so keep an eye on us!

bread's done
Back