iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Hello Cheap Ass Gamers,

Welcome to iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball on CAG trading forum. I have lots of good stuffs here! Many of you are dying to get your hand on one of these rare gem and hard to find item that are expensive nor unavailable on the marketplace. You guys get to bid here first only on CAG exclusively. If you win, it yours no matter how low you paid, you deserve it! And remember, please read the guidelines below.

Basic Rules
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are Not Acceptable. I'll catch you because I'll be monitoring your post via Email Subscription. International bidder must add your country next to your bid throughout the auction.

2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.

3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $5.00 and win it, it's yours for a $5.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.

4) The bid increment is $1.00, no $0.10 or $0.01 bids!

5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.

6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

Ending the Auction
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will ends late at (US/PST) on 6/4/11.

Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment
If you win, USPS Priority Mail is $6 for the 1st item and $2 for additional item. Tracking number is included with purchase. International bidder must contact me for shipping quote. Although, I offers upgrade shipping & other services if requested.

UPS Shipping & Service:
~ Ground (1-5 Days)
~ 3 Days Select (3 Days)
~ 2nd Day Air (2 Days)
~ Next Day Air Saver (1 Day @ PM)
~ Next Day Air (1 Day @ AM)
~ Signature Confirmation
~ Saturday Delivery

USPS Shipping & Service:
~Parcel Post (7-9 Days)
~ Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
~ Express Mail (Includes Insurance up to $100 value) (1-2 Days)
~ Delivery Confirmation
~ Signature Confirmation
~ Insurance (up to $400 value)

The following form of payment is accepted.
~ Paypal ([email protected])
~ Money Order (PM for Mailing Address)

iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle (PS3) - USPS Priority Mail - Name - Username - Email - Address

On your Amazon or PayPal Invoice, please write "iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball" in the subject line, copy & write the quote above in the description box.

Ironpack/Steelbook Disclaimer
To avoid any issues, Ironpack & Steelbook are made of metal and may encounter dings & scratches under the plastic wrap that aren't visible to naked eye. I‘ll do my best to inspect them carefully before dispatching. However I‘ll not exchange imperfect copy for a new one. Which means that you received a small rip or holes from the plastic wrap or even spotted dent behind a back slipcover even though they are perfectly brand new.

LATEST BID UPDATE: #808 (PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST POST)

:ps3: PS Move Starter Bundle - SpartenOmega117 - $31
Condition: Opened, Tested
Includes: Sports Champions, Eye Camera, Move Controller, Demo Disc, Instruction, and Product Box
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I’ll provide tracking number via PM & Email after the payment received. Shipping will be sent via 24-48 hours. Non-paying bidder will report to CAG Moderator and leave negative feedback. Serious bidder only.

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition [No Artcard] [Heavy scratches on front & back metal cases] (Very Good) $5

Super Mario All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition [Medium damages on outer package] (Sealed - Very Good) $5

PLAYSTATION 3
4. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition [No Artcard] [Heavy scratches on front & back metal cases] (Very Good) $10
6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front [Opened Box] (Like New) $10
38. Salt: Deluxe Unrated Edition (Best Buy Exclusive) (Sealed) $10
43. V: The Complete First Season (Best Buy Exclusive) [Slightly ding & scratches on front] (Like New) $10

Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 - 10.00
Predator - 5.00
Beauty & the Beast (Best Buy Exclusive) [Empty Case] - 3.00
Toy Story 1 (Future Shop Exclusive) (Sealed) - 7.00
Toy Story 2 (Future Shop Exclusive) (Sealed) - 7.00
Toy Story 3 (Best Buy Exclusive) [Empty Case] (Sealed) - 4.00
The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy (Best Buy Exclusive) [Jumbo + Empty Case] (Sealed) - 5.00
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with Slipcover (Best Buy Exclusive) [Movie Included] [Used DMR Code] (Like New) - 9.00

6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front [Opened Box] (Like New) - $15
38. Salt: Deluxe Unrated Edition (Best Buy Exclusive) (Sealed) - $13

29. Dr. No - $5.00 Canada (shipping to US)
31. Live and Let Die - $5.00 Canada (shipping to US)
40. Snow White $20.00 Canada (shipping to US)

10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition (Sealed) $10
15. Beauty & the Beast with Slipcover (Sealed) $7
2wd5xfm.jpg

24. Beauty & the Beast (Best Buy Exclusive) [Movie Included] [Used DMR Code] (Like New) $8
38. Salt: Deluxe Unrated Edition (Best Buy Exclusive) (Sealed) $10
40. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with Slipcover (Best Buy Exclusive) [Movie Included] [Used DMR Code] (Like New) $8

35. Iron Man 2 (Korea) [Embossed] (Sealed) - $10
37. Prince of Persia: Triple Play Edition (HMV Exclusive) (United Kingdom) (Sealed) $10

9. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition [No Artcard] [Medium scratches and minor dent on front & back metal cases] (Very Good)
zxt9gx.jpg
bitjx4.jpg
mvkthg.jpg
s5d0mc.jpg
6qy993.jpg
$5
10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition (Sealed) $15
xm64q1.jpg
33uxxc3.jpg

6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front [Opened Box] (Like New) - $17

10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition (Sealed) - $17

5. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition [No Artcard, Collector’s Booklet & Disc] [Heavy scratches, major dents on front & back metal cases] [Broken plastic hubs on insert cases] (Acceptable) $1

oppsie double post

[quote name='Squarehard']You just couldn't make it easy for me to copy and paste to bid could you!

Guess I won't be bidding =\[/QUOTE]
try number and bid?

Super Mario All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition [Medium damages on outer package] (Sealed - Very Good) - 15.00
The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy (Best Buy Exclusive) [Jumbo + Empty Case] (Sealed) - 8.00
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front - 27.00
Avatar with Activist Survival Guide & Art Postcards (United Kingdom) (Sealed) - 5.00

A Christmas Carol 3D with Slipcover (Sealed) - 7.00
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice with Slipcover (Sealed) - 5.00
2012 (1-Disc) (Future Shop Exclusive) (Canada) [Embossed] [Jumbo Case] - 3.00

6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2: Collector’s Edition with Darth Vader on front [Opened Box] (Like New) - $30
7. Super Mario All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition - $25

17. Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 with Slipcover (Sealed) $20
39. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with Slipcover (Best Buy Exclusive) [Empty Case] (Sealed) $12
43. V: The Complete First Season (Best Buy Exclusive) [Slightly ding & scratches on front] (Like New) $30

7. Super Mario All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition - $35

I am going to outbid just about anyone for this. I've been looking for a decent price one for so long. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back