*Merged* Star Ocean the last hope Xbox 360 15.99 @ Newegg

Thanx for the posts, BUT how many newegg threads are you going to start in one day?
How about RPG deals at newegg....?

[quote name='padlok']Thanx for the posts, BUT how many newegg threads are you going to start in one day?
How about RPG deals at newegg....?[/QUOTE]

How about no? Separate deal threads are much better.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']How about no? Separate deal threads are much better.[/QUOTE]
This.

Too damn aggravating after awhile.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']How about no? Separate deal threads are much better.[/QUOTE]

You are right. Let's have cheapyD break the amazon and Sunday deals up into individual threads. Brilliant!!!

This game requires back tracking and your gonna have to switch multiple discs.

I highly recommend the PS3 ver if you can get it.

[quote name='padlok']You are right. Let's have cheapyD break the amazon and Sunday deals up into individual threads. Brilliant!!![/QUOTE]

They are broken up until Sunday, dumbass.

Let's just make one Amazon, one Newegg, and one Best Buy thread! That'll be easy to follow!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']They are broken up until Sunday, dumbass.

Let's just make one Amazon, one Newegg, and one Best Buy thread! That'll be easy to follow![/QUOTE]
It's called sarcasm. Dumbass

Also the original comment was asking for these newegg post to be one thread. Cun...

[quote name='padlok']It's called sarcasm. Dumbass

Also the original comment was asking for these newegg post to be one thread. Cun...[/QUOTE]

Are you having reading comprehension issues? I've said putting them in one thread is dumb and actually harder to follow than three separate threads. I can't believe he listened to you though, watch that shit die fast.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Are you having reading comprehension issues? I've said putting them in one thread is dumb and actually harder to follow than three separate threads. I can't believe he listened to you though, watch that shit die fast.[/QUOTE]
Listened to me and several others... Gfy

Padlok a serious question, why do so many people dislike the multiple posts. I thought that being able to see all the info without having to go farther into the thread would be an advantage? I understand that it adds more threads, clogging things up some, but for myself I often don't check threads unless I know what specific thing is being sold. Anyway noted for future to make single thread with multiple deals for common web site.

bread's done
Back