- - - - -

New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

#1801 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

I received an email last week that they'll send me a tracking number as soon as they get it.

I hate to sound greedy, but I was kinda hoping to get the PS3 before July, so I could get Infamous 1 and LBP for free (having owned a PS3 before)...

#1802 mkernan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

I received an email last week that they'll send me a tracking number as soon as they get it.

I hate to sound greedy, but I was kinda hoping to get the PS3 before July, so I could get Infamous 1 and LBP for free (having owned a PS3 before)...

You could sign on to a friend's PS3, or have a trusted CAG sign into your PSN account and select the free games on their PS3 if you don't receive it in time.

Actually, if you send me your PSN ID and everything, as well as which free games you want, I'll do it for you. Follow-up via PM if you want me to.

#1803 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:05 PM

You could sign on to a friend's PS3, or have a trusted CAG sign into your PSN account and select the free games on their PS3 if you don't receive it in time.

Actually, if you send me your PSN ID and everything, as well as which free games you want, I'll do it for you. Follow-up via PM if you want me to.

Thanks, but I can stop my my nephew's place - he lives a couple miles from me.

I have heard back since my last post - as I suspected, they're waiting on Sony, as they haven't sent everything yet.

#1804 Wutang_KILLTHEM   No More Kmart =[ CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Wutang_KILLTHEM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

well I finally got my tracking number,although the tracking number proves they lied to me. Last week thursday they told me my prizes were shipped already and were waiting on a number. I looked at the timeline, and they only began shipping yesterday. Well lets hope it's all good once I get my stuff.

#1805 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

well I finally got my tracking number,although the tracking number proves they lied to me. Last week thursday they told me my prizes were shipped already and were waiting on a number. I looked at the timeline, and they only began shipping yesterday. Well lets hope it's all good once I get my stuff.

That's good news, indeed!

I haven't gotten a tracker myself, yet. What's the ETA of arrival for you?

#1806 Wutang_KILLTHEM   No More Kmart =[ CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Wutang_KILLTHEM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:52 AM

Infamous 2 collectors edition is by ups I'd assume and that's coming Saturday. The other is first class usps which is...idk.

#1807 allstar45   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

My copy of infamous came in the mail today. Happy b-day present for me- one that I really wasn't expecting since they never sent me a tracking number.

Best of luck? But it sounds like you all will be getting your prizes soon.

#1808 Wutang_KILLTHEM   No More Kmart =[ CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Wutang_KILLTHEM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

My copy of infamous came in the mail today. Happy b-day present for me- one that I really wasn't expecting since they never sent me a tracking number.

Best of luck? But it sounds like you all will be getting your prizes soon.

just got one of my copies of infamous 2 today. The collectors edition should be coming in tmrw.

edit: lol I soon I hit post the ups guy came. Got both of mine now.

Edited by Wutang_KILLTHEM, 01 July 2011 - 10:04 PM.

#1809 SnQQpDon69er   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   97 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

SnQQpDon69er

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

I was told that they would send me a tracker also, for a win that got returned because of a bad address. I just received both of my last outstanding prizes because of the bad address/remailing thingy. Final prize count from last Subway promo = 4 - Move Heroes games; 3 - inFAMOUS2 games; 1 - $50 Sony Style gift card and numerous DLC codes. I've never been so lucky in my life. Although it would have been nice to get a bundle somewehere along the way. Thanks to the community for all of there previous help.

#1810 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Know what I received?

Yeah, nothing yet. At the 16-weeks point now...

#1811 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

I finally received my copy of PS Move Heroes.

#1812 warpedsoul   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

I'm still waiting on a $50 Sony Gift Card that was returned due to bad address. I've sent two emails asking for a tracking number, and nothing.

#1813 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

Got a call around 11:30am from home that everything arrived. I left work early (because the female couldn't bring the TV in the house and it was still on the porch).

On the way home, a nasty storm blew through; I had to deal with flooded roads, power outages and downed power lines. Got home to a soaked TV box on the porch. :bomb:

Will post pics later...I need to make room to unbox it.

#1814 SnQQpDon69er   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   97 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

SnQQpDon69er

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Got a call around 11:30am from home that everything arrived. I left work early (because the female couldn't bring the TV in the house and it was still on the porch).

On the way home, a nasty storm blew through; I had to deal with flooded roads, power outages and downed power lines. Got home to a soaked TV box on the porch. :bomb:

Will post pics later...I need to make room to unbox it.

Congrats.... Maybe someday i'll be as lucky. Enjoy.

#1815 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

Sorry for the bad pic on the TV itself - it's kinda dark here due to the storms and my living room is kinda cluttered and I couldn't get a good pic.

Spoiler

#1816 warpedsoul   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

Sorry for the bad pic on the TV itself - it's kinda dark here due to the storms and my living room is kinda cluttered and I couldn't get a good pic.

Spoiler

Congrats on the win. I think that is the same tv that I have. If so, you will not be disappointed. It is freaking amazing.

#1817 Heavyd814life   ♥ Swept In Sound ♥ CAGiversary!   2726 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Heavyd814life

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

Spoiler

Dude, this is pretty fucking badass - congrats!

#1818 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

Thanks!

Man, this TV is pretty awesome; it's a model XBR-46HX909. I haven't tried out the 3D yet, but it's funny to look at: the only thing I had that could support its weight (until I can get a new entertainment centre for it) is an old beat-up buffet/ drawer table thing - it looks ghetto as hell! :lol:

I was excited when I opened the TV packaging, and there was an offer to download four free games, including Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD - but the offer expired in March! And the offer for two blu-ray 3D movies expired, as well.

Edited by PlumeNoir, 12 July 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#1819 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

Anyone in NY receive infamous 2 yet? I still haven't received my copy, and I emailed prize logic a while ago...

#1820 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

Thanks!

Man, this TV is pretty awesome; it's a model XBR-46HX909. I haven't tried out the 3D yet, but it's funny to look at: the only thing I had that could support its weight (until I can get a new entertainment centre for it) is an old beat-up buffet/ drawer table thing - it looks ghetto as hell! :lol:

I was excited when I opened the TV packaging, and there was an offer to download four free games, including Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD - but the offer expired in March! And the offer for two blu-ray 3D movies expired, as well.

Try to redeem the SS/Wipeout codes anyway if you haven't picked those as your free games in the PSN Welcome Back promo. Sometimes codes are still good after the stated expiration.

#1821 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:02 AM

Try to redeem the SS/Wipeout codes anyway if you haven't picked those as your free games in the PSN Welcome Back promo. Sometimes codes are still good after the stated expiration.

I was only able to get one free game from the welcome back program (Little Big Planet), but I tried to redeem the codes anyway, but they didn't work. Heck, I even called Customer Service to try to weasel it, but the CSR shot me down because it was expired. :lol:

#1822 SgtRamirez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   281 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

SgtRamirez

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:51 AM

Anybody know what the inFamous Anarchy voucher gives you? I reached level 25 and got a voucher for inFamous 2 for PS3, but it does not say what it is for. I won the Hero Edition that had all of the DLC, so I don't want to waste it if I already have it. I would rather give it away if it is something already present on the Super Voucher.

Thanks.

#1823 Gram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   937 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:55 AM

Anybody know what the inFamous Anarchy voucher gives you? I reached level 25 and got a voucher for inFamous 2 for PS3, but it does not say what it is for. I won the Hero Edition that had all of the DLC, so I don't want to waste it if I already have it. I would rather give it away if it is something already present on the Super Voucher.

Thanks.

If it's something you've already got, feel free to drop it my way.
I got squat from this promotion.