[DEAD] EA Flash Deal MMA 65% off!

Same here...can't even checkout.

I hope every person at Slickdeals involved in this dies an horrible and excruciating death.

EDIT: FINALLY!!! Just went through. I still hope the worst for those parasites at Slickdeals though. :bomb:

Damn the site's too busy!!! Can't even checkout "The Checkout process is not currently available. Please try again later."

Yeah, later as when they are either sold out or they jack the price back up to $59.99...HA!

Definite buy if I can get in

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Same here...can't even checkout.

I hope every person at Slickdeals involved in this dies an horrible and excruciating death.

EDIT: FINALLY!!! Just went through. I still hope the worst for those parasites at Slickdeals though. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
And you must be God's gift to mankind. Whoring deals is never a team sport. I don't get where the entitlement comes from.

[quote name='Stele']And you must be God's gift to mankind. Whoring deals is never a team sport. I don't get where the entitlement comes from.[/QUOTE]

No sense of self entitlement. I just simply despise the people there and wouldn't piss in their mouths to save them from dehydration. They are insects and are beneath me. For the most part, CAG is different and the reason I'm here and stay away from there...because of the whores that think it's survival of the fittest mindset.

If they truly lived within the pure law of survival of the fittest....99% of them would be laid to waste. All they are are greedy little insects that deserved to be crushed under the sole of a boot.

Site loaded 100% fine for me... Just don't know if I actually want it. Added it to cart, and everything, just need to hit that last "continue" and... I dunno. lol

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No sense of self entitlement. I just simply despise the people there and wouldn't piss in their mouths to save them from dehydration. They are insects and are beneath me. Are you an insect too?[/QUOTE]

I use SD...since i do buy more then just videogames and would like to save money anytime i can..

so i guess im an insect

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No sense of self entitlement. I just simply despise the people there and wouldn't piss in their mouths to save them from dehydration. They are insects and are beneath me. Are you an insect too?[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest, clown. It's just video games.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No sense of self entitlement. I just simply despise the people there and wouldn't piss in their mouths to save them from dehydration. They are insects and are beneath me. For the most part, CAG is different and the reason I'm here and stay away from there...because of the whores that think it's survival of the fittest mindset.

If they truly lived within the pure law of survival of the fittest....99% of them would be laid to waste. All they are are greedy little insects that deserved to be crushed under the sole of a boot.[/QUOTE]
You've demonstrated you're not even an insect. You're a single-celled bacteria.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Give it a rest, clown. It's just video games.[/QUOTE]

This clown will remain angry at all times. I do cartwheels while punching my enemies in the throat.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']This clown will remain angry at all times. I do cartwheels while punching my enemies in the throat.[/QUOTE]

Whatever, douche.

[quote name='Stele']You've demonstrated you're not even an insect. You're a single-celled bacteria.[/QUOTE]

I'd actually prefer to be a mutated strain of Ebola.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Whatever, douche.[/QUOTE]

No sense of humor I guess...I mean, who does cartwheels AND punches people in the throat at the same time?

Think the deal is dead, while I was trying to log in I opened my cart in a new tab just to make sure it was still there and the price had gone back to 29.95 and the code wouldn't work.

[quote name='Sdawg']Think the deal is dead, while I was trying to log in I opened my cart in a new tab just to make sure it was still there and the price had gone back to 29.95 and the code wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

bunch of bullshit, couldn't even log into their shitty site.

[quote name='Sdawg']Think the deal is dead, while I was trying to log in I opened my cart in a new tab just to make sure it was still there and the price had gone back to 29.95 and the code wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's dead. Glad it actually submitted during the site lag. Thanks OP!!! :D

I'm really annoyed by this ending so quickly. I love this game and it's far better than it's UFC opponent or any other sports game here lately aside from Fifa or NBA 2k11

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No sense of humor I guess...I mean, who does cartwheels AND punches people in the throat at the same time?[/QUOTE]

you could have one of those mechanical boxing glove things strapped to your chest lol

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No sense of humor I guess...I mean, who does cartwheels AND punches people in the throat at the same time?[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you who.

One serious mother fucker. :twoguns:

Decided to jump on it. Honestly, as long as EA keeps offering deals for games I'm semi-interested that retain a decent trade-in value on Amazon, I'm happy to keep this up for as long as they want.
I love fighting games, and I've never played a game in this vein before. Here's hoping it rocks.

[quote name='oldboy26']supposedly going to go live again at some point based on their facebook page.[/QUOTE]

probably won't work then either...

[quote name='xmrblondex']as a tip, have twitter send the flash deals notifications to your phone, you won't miss out on them[/QUOTE]

Thats a good idea...Gotta jump on that

bread's done
Back