Alan Wake Downloadable Game XBOX 360 (The Full Game) $12.48 shipped

Excellent as far as I have heard in regards to protecting marketplace buyers.

And the cards are mailed to you, not emailed.

Also, the price is down to $11.98

Not sure why anyone would say this looks fishy. The seller has a 4.9 out of 5.0 average rating over 265 ratings. I would go for this if I didn't have it already.

some of the holiday bundle xbox came with Alan Wake downloadable code + Forza 3 (disc). If you look, ebay is (or at least was) flooded by these Alan Wake download codes. This price isn't that different from the ebay price.

[quote name='patches48']Sold by VideoGameGeeks through Amazon.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Alan-Wake-Downloadable-Game-360-xbxo/dp/B004KODHKM/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1296704672&sr=8-22

I haven't really even seen this before, but it's worth a shot for anyone who still needs a reason to pick up Alan Wake.

Sidenote: Just finished the game and 1st DLC myself, and woooow. Must-play game! I'll leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

2nd DLC is incredible btw, much better than the first imo and well worth the $$. :)

Just a heads up, this place is legit. I know the owners of the physical location in Anaheim, CA.

www.videogamegeeks.com
2221 W Ball Rd # A
Anaheim, CA 92804-5314
(714) 817-7440

They have quite a bit of overstock of the cards on their shelf in the store as well. It's just distributor surplus that they were able to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i initially hated the game, the first time i played it, i will try it again at a price this cheap. :)

thanks OP. all i hear is how good this second DLC is.

I have a sealed collectors edition sitting on my gaming shelf right now and i just spent 10 minutes thinking about buying this card .... what is wrong with me haha.

[quote name='grrouchie']I have a sealed collectors edition sitting on my gaming shelf right now and i just spent 10 minutes thinking about buying this card .... what is wrong with me haha.[/QUOTE]
Well, nothing.....You'll get to play the game, and still keep your CE copy sealed.. :lol:

Doesn't look like there's anymore left from videogamegeeks. There's a couple more for around $13.48 that includes shipping.

I would never buy or sell a download code online, unless I was buying from a reputable retailer. If the buyer claims the code doesn't work, what is the seller supposed to do?

[quote name='skodd']it costs $7 to ship a card?[/QUOTE]

Protip: THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF INFLATED SHIPPING.

Also, welcome to the Internet. Hopefully your first day here will be a pleasant one.

[quote name='topplehat']I don't know why they can't just email you the code.[/QUOTE]

Protip: THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF INFLATED SHIPPING.

Also, welcome to the Internet. Hopefully your first day here will be a pleasant one.

[quote name='topplehat']I don't know why they can't just email you the code.[/QUOTE]

Because all you would have to do to defraud them would be to claim the code doesn't work.

Ordered, it was $13.50 shipped as I think the original supplier is out of stock. There are a few other distributors that have it though, with good reps and prices.

bought this on ebay for $6 with 5 minute wait on shipping, code emailed to me. you can get it much cheaper on ebay, just always buy it from a high rating seller.

[quote name='Brother Daz']funny thing is, if these were $12.50 with free shipping nobody would be bitching.:roll:[/QUOTE]

It's the principle of the thing.

If you want $12 for your item then sell it for $12. Repeating the shipping costs just makes you a low class scammer.

sorry if its not kosher to do this, but I have one of these cards with a DLC code and just listed it in the classified section for cheaper.

[quote name='zenintrude']THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF INFLATED SHIPPING.[/QUOTE]
then why not sell it for a penny and charge $12 for shipping

I appreciate it sharpeone, but I just bought it from another guy for $11 a few minutes ago...thanks!

Maybe someone else would be interested?

[quote name='mnuttster']I appreciate it sharpeone, but I just bought it from another guy for $11 a few minutes ago...thanks!

Maybe someone else would be interested?[/QUOTE]

No worries, it's not me selling it. It's just a guy who posted here right before you did. Thought I would assist.

Good deal, it's a solid game for $10-$11...I just never beat it the first time I owned it and I figure this way I can work on it in between games since it won't be taking up any shelf space!

[quote name='skodd']then why not sell it for a penny and charge $12 for shipping[/QUOTE]

Even better they could give you the game and $88 in dollar bills for Free with $100 shipping! :drool:

[quote name='zenintrude']Protip: THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF INFLATED SHIPPING.

Also, welcome to the Internet. Hopefully your first day here will be a pleasant one.[/QUOTE]

This relevant repost made my day.

[quote name='skodd']then why not sell it for a penny and charge $12 for shipping[/QUOTE]

Stuff like that happens all the time here, too.

Stick around long enough... some idiot will post a thread that's something like, "OMFGWTFBBQ!!! SONIC RIDERS FOR 1 CENT!" and then you'll get into the thread and it will be non-stop bitching and moaning that it's from a third party seller who's charging $9 to ship the thing.

Keep your eyes open, it will happen.

[quote name='bombfirst885']Anyone know if this comes with the "free" dlc?[/QUOTE]

It does not. I got the game from a code on one of those cards and it's the main game only. Luckily I had already planned on getting the GoD version (either through trade on CAG or ebay because I knew the prices were low) so I'd already purchased both DLC packs for 200 points when they were on sale.

[quote name='zenintrude']Protip: THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF INFLATED SHIPPING.

Also, welcome to the Internet. Hopefully your first day here will be a pleasant one.[/QUOTE]

I know you think your line is clever so you wanted to use it again, but I was suggesting emailing in conjunction with shipping the actual card.

bread's done
Back