XBOX 360 HALO 3 and Halo ODST $.99 each + Tax AR

Is the Rebate printed on the receipt?
I havent shop in FYE in years. Can someone tell me the steps of the rebate?
I heard that FYE scam people claiming rebate was sent in invaild, but this was years ago. Im not sure if this is still true...

[quote name='Racerxaxa1']If you have an FYE BM they have several games on sale with rebate. Just ask an employee.[/QUOTE]

thanks!I'll check it out tomorrow since there is one like 5 minutes away

Is it console specific like only 360 games? Or are there PS3 as well? Might check it out tomorrow after work, pretty sure the local FYE here still sells games.

I tried pointing this out a few months ago with some other games but it didn't really catch on. I ended up getting Ghostbusters (360) for free after the rebate...

[quote name='Matedawg11']I tried pointing this out a few months ago with some other games but it didn't really catch on. I ended up getting Ghostbusters (360) for free after the rebate...[/QUOTE]

I never seen FYE posted on this. I wish I got Ghostbuster for free.
Is it better on 360 then the Wii? I was thinking about it, but not sure which is better.

FYE had several games for 360, ps3 and ds. I remeber seeing SAW/ps3, star ocean 360, halo games and some ds games. When you purchase it will print out an additional reciept and rebate form. I submitted the FYE sticky tag/upc on the front, so I wouldn't need to cut any upc on the back. They usually send you prepaid credit cards instead of rebate check. you can use them at any store tht accepts debit/credit. I hope this answers some of your questions. By the way Halo 3 limited edition disc was scratched so I made an even exchange. If your keeping them I would suggest you open them to make sure their aren't any issues. Yes all of these are new games.

[quote name='The Punisher']I never seen FYE posted on this. I wish I got Ghostbuster for free.
Is it better on 360 then the Wii? I was thinking about it, but not sure which is better.[/QUOTE]

I liked it better on the 360 the wii version looks like a cartoon.

[quote name='Racerxaxa1']FYE had several games for 360, ps3 and ds. I remeber seeing SAW/ps3, star ocean 360, halo games and some ds games. When you purchase it will print out an additional reciept and rebate form. I submitted the FYE sticky tag/upc on the front, so I wouldn't need to cut any upc on the back. They usually send you prepaid credit cards instead of rebate check. you can use them at any store tht accepts debit/credit. I hope this answers some of your questions. By the way Halo 3 limited edition disc was scratched so I made an even exchange. If your keeping them I would suggest you open them to make sure their aren't any issues. Yes all of these are new games.[/QUOTE]

New Sealed? I seen FYE games that are resealed, but consider still used.
U sure yours was new?????

[quote name='z3razerviper']I liked it better on the 360 the wii version looks like a cartoon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Heard the same for Wii. I love the 360 :)
Now I need to look for a deal on a Blu Ray player....(No PS3 because of YROD and most of the game selection I like is on the 360)

[quote name='The Punisher']Yeah. Heard the same for Wii. I love the 360 :)
Now I need to look for a deal on a Blu Ray player....(No PS3 because of YROD and most of the game selection I like is on the 360)[/QUOTE]
But 360 has RRoD...

im in a whiny mood tonight so im gonna ask the op to add some more info to the op about this.. its a bit vague

I purchased these games this past weekend. I sent in the rebate forms already. I'm assuming this deal is still going on but I'm not sure because I haven't been back to FYE. If your having doubts I would just call and ask. It was no secret there was a sale, eventhough I did ask for a list of games that had rebates. but they couldn't provide me with one.

[quote name='Racerxaxa1']I purchased these games this past weekend.[/QUOTE]

Huh. That would have been pretty useful information to put in your initial post, considering that the week is almost over...

[quote name='Racerxaxa1']I sent in the rebate forms already. I'm assuming this deal is still going on but I'm not sure because I haven't been back to FYE.[/QUOTE]

If you actually bothered to make copies of your rebate forms then it would be trivial to just look at them and see what the valid dates were for the rebates before you posted your `deal'.

Since most FYE rebates that I've dealt with in the past last through a particular month, and since last weekend was January and it's currently February, I'm pretty sure that `the deal' that you got is over. Certainly the fact that no rebate printed at the register for me today for ODST would imply that at the very least it no longer is part of the current rebate.

[quote name='bredbu']im in a whiny mood tonight so im gonna ask the op to add some more info to the op about this.. its a bit vague[/QUOTE]
Wow, your "whiny" mood is nice in comparison with 75 percent of the people here who act like that all the time. :lol:

bread's done
Back