Alan Wake Download Code and Forza 3 disc 19.99 Shipped E-bay BIN

[quote name='not2worried']Doh.. sales tax for me...
Trade in on Forza 3 is $12.25..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have AW already but BB trade in value is 15. Net price 5 bucks :)-

[quote name='velvetrevolver210']Yeah I have AW already but BB trade in value is 15. Net price 5 bucks :)-[/QUOTE]

You know it's the voucher to download Alan Wake, not the actual game itself right? Unless you're trading in yours and keeping the download one.

[quote name='blindinglights']You know it's the voucher to download Alan Wake, not the actual game itself right? Unless you're trading in yours and keeping the download one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't mind selling my physical copy. I did mention that it was a download in the title so people would be warned. Alan wake is a great game and I'm shocked it did poorly

[quote name='velvetrevolver210']Yeah I don't mind selling my physical copy. I did mention that it was a download in the title so people would be warned. Alan wake is a great game and I'm shocked it did poorly[/QUOTE]
you got the angry pc gamers, given their killer app for dx10 stolen from them

[quote name='not2worried']Doh.. sales tax for me...
Trade in on Forza 3 is $12.25..[/QUOTE]

If you are looking at trading into Amazon, you might run into issues with that version of Forza 3. If it has the Not For Resale over the UPC, they might not accept it.

I find it... noteworthy that these are coming up for sale.

Console and video game vendors received these precise items to attach to Xbox 360s in stock to "upgrade" them to the bundles that had Forza and AW DLC.

It strikes me as likely that the people selling these have acquired them illegitimately.

[quote name='Animefalcon']you got the angry pc gamers, given their killer app for dx10 stolen from them[/QUOTE]

Actually I was surprised at what a POS it was when I finally got it for the 360. Good graphics (well bad overall, but good for a 360 game), but the gameplay and story are terrible. So repetitive, and so slow moving. Just run around in the forest shooting the same enemies over and over as almost nothing happens in the plot. I finished 3 chapters I believe, and I doubt I will ever play the rest because it's not worth the time given all the much better games out there.

I can understand why the graphics would make it more alluring to someone with ONLY an X360 since it does get a decent amount out of that very, very old hardware, but I'm used to 2560x1600 locked 60fps with 8xaa in my games so even the best looking 360 games are a huge step down and have to impress with gameplay rather than graphics. It's time for some new systems that can do true HD instead of needing to upscale games all the time.

The killer app for DX10 has always been Crysis. Now THERE is a game that I am angry is being stolen and dumbed down to fit on consoles for its sequel.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I find it... noteworthy that these are coming up for sale.

Console and video game vendors received these precise items to attach to Xbox 360s in stock to "upgrade" them to the bundles that had Forza and AW DLC.

It strikes me as likely that the people selling these have acquired them illegitimately.[/QUOTE]

Maybe but a good deal is a good deal. Some may have bought the surplus in bulk after the promotion. Gamestop even buys and sells old bundle crap, I'm sure some are not above board though, but that goes with any second hand business.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Actually I was surprised at what a POS it was when I finally got it for the 360. Good graphics (well bad overall, but good for a 360 game), but the gameplay and story are terrible. So repetitive, and so slow moving. Just run around in the forest shooting the same enemies over and over as almost nothing happens in the plot. I finished 3 chapters I believe, and I doubt I will ever play the rest because it's not worth the time given all the much better games out there.

I can understand why the graphics would make it more alluring to someone with ONLY an X360 since it does get a decent amount out of that very, very old hardware, but I'm used to 2560x1600 locked 60fps with 8xaa in my games so even the best looking 360 games are a huge step down and have to impress with gameplay rather than graphics. It's time for some new systems that can do true HD instead of needing to upscale games all the ti

The killer app for DX10 has always been Crysis. Now THERE is a game that I am angry is being stolen and dumbed down to fit on consoles for its sequel.[/QUOTE]

Oh good grief dude, please shut up. No one is impressed at the fact you spent so much money on a gaming PC and now hate Alan Wake because it was a repetitive 360 game that didn't have $5000 graphics. It's people like you that deter me from any interest in PC gaming and make the entire community seem like stuck up nerdy douchebags.

Console games for the freaking win. Thank goodness for call of duty and halo, they brought gaming mainstream and it's about freaking time.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Oh good grief dude, please shut up. No one is impressed at the fact you spent so much money on a gaming PC and now hate Alan Wake because it was a repetitive 360 game that didn't have $5000 graphics. It's people like you that deter me from any interest in PC gaming and make the entire community seem like stuck up nerdy douchebags.

Console games for the freaking win. Thank goodness for call of duty and halo, they brought gaming mainstream and it's about freaking time.[/QUOTE]

Haha that d-bag got tea-bagged. Have fun bitching about console games that you hate so much yet play.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Oh good grief dude, please shut up. No one is impressed at the fact you spent so much money on a gaming PC and now hate Alan Wake because it was a repetitive 360 game that didn't have $5000 graphics. It's people like you that deter me from any interest in PC gaming and make the entire community seem like stuck up nerdy douchebags.

Console games for the freaking win. Thank goodness for call of duty and halo, they brought gaming mainstream and it's about freaking time.[/QUOTE]

PREACH ON, brother! I like playing games with pen and paper, mouse, or controller...it doesn't matter. Get off your high-horse, haters.

Spoken like a true twelve year old. You do realize that the industry has a long history dating back to before you started getting an allowance, right? It's laughable that you think Halo brought gaming mainstream. The original Mario Bros. moved more units than the entire Halo series combined. Mario 3 sold more than twice as many copies as the best selling Halo game. Learn some history beyond the limited frame of reference you have as a child and you'll realize that Halo and COD are just the latest fad games and aren't particularly notable in the overall history of the industry. Mario is king, followed by GTA, Final Fantasy, and Gran Turismo.

Maybe your reading comprehension is poor, but Alan Wake would still be a garbage game even with $5000 graphics. As was stated (and which I don't see you disagreeing with), the gameplay is extremely repetitive and the story is poor. No amount of "polish" will save a game if it's boring and lacks artistic vision. One of my favorite games of this generation actually has some of the worst graphics and controls of this generation (Deadly Premonition), but breaks new ground with its story and open world investigative gameplay structure. Console games that try to put all of their eggs in the graphics basket like Alan Wake are engaging in futility because the current consoles are dated and too old to produce good graphics without some extreme wizardry by the programmers (God of War 3).

Truthfully, it sounds like u mad you can't afford the best possible gaming experience. I was there too once, mowing lawns to save up for my SNES and later Sega Saturn. Now I have a 50 inch Pioneer Elite 1080p plasma, a 30 inch computer monitor, and a PC with triple GTX 480 sli. Do you know why? Because when I was a broke ass kid like you, I didn't hate on people better off than me. I worked hard, got into a Top 10 law school, worked hard there, and landed an elite law firm. Now I can buy whatever I want, while you sit there and rage as you fill out community college applications.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Spoken like a true twelve year old. You do realize that the industry has a long history dating back to before you started getting an allowance, right? It's laughable that you think Halo brought gaming mainstream. The original Mario Bros. moved more units than the entire Halo series combined. Mario 3 sold more than twice as many copies as the best selling Halo game. Learn some history beyond the limited frame of reference you have as a child and you'll realize that Halo and COD are just the latest fad games and aren't particularly notable in the overall history of the industry. Mario is king, followed by GTA, Final Fantasy, and Gran Turismo.

Maybe your reading comprehension is poor, but Alan Wake would still be a garbage game even with $5000 graphics. As was stated (and which I don't see you disagreeing with), the gameplay is extremely repetitive and the story is poor. No amount of "polish" will save a game if it's boring and lacks artistic vision. One of my favorite games of this generation actually has some of the worst graphics and controls of this generation (Deadly Premonition), but breaks new ground with its story and open world investigative gameplay structure. Console games that try to put all of their eggs in the graphics basket like Alan Wake are engaging in futility because the current consoles are dated and too old to produce good graphics without some extreme wizardry by the programmers (God of War 3).

Truthfully, it sounds like u mad you can't afford the best possible gaming experience. I was there too once, mowing lawns to save up for my SNES and later Sega Saturn. Now I have a 50 inch Pioneer Elite 1080p plasma, a 30 inch computer monitor, and a PC with triple GTX 480 sli. Do you know why? Because when I was a broke ass kid like you, I didn't hate on people better off than me. I worked hard, got into a Top 10 law school, worked hard there, and landed an elite law firm. Now I can buy whatever I want, while you sit there and rage as you fill out community college applications.[/QUOTE]

Please go troll somewhere else.

bread's done
Back