25% Off Pre-Owned Football Games at Gamestop (Online or In Store w/ Coupon)

AFarewell2Arms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Use code "EBC3019060" to take 25% off pre-owned football games on Gamestop.com (expires 2/10/11). Here's the link:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=1270&loc=homedeal

Using this code and the Power Up card, it brought the total of Madden NFL 11 to $29.02 before tax. Probably about as cheap as you will find it for a few months outside of an EA flash deal.

EDIT: In store coupon at http://www.filedropper.com/gs25offusedfootballgamesexpires2-10-11

Thanks to whymustiregister for link to in store coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ran $20 sales last year? As far as I recall, no one really sold them under $30, but even then most sales were around $40. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I receive the same coupon code w/ the latest weekly ad email to use it in-store since it has a barcode? I think I will wait for it to drop more .
the same email said save $15 on controller but there was none in the ad, I think someone didn't change it from the last ad?

EDIT: I try to use the code online and does not discount...

this deal isnt online only... it works in store too thats why the email they sent out has a coupon with a barcode on it

I would get Blitz: The League 2 with this, but $15 is still more than I want to pay. I guess I'll just play Backbreaker.

Not my thing, but surprised to see an actual coupon from Gamestop again. It seems like it's been many moons since that's happened. Hoping they bring these back.

[quote name='yotis']this deal isnt online only... it works in store too thats why the email they sent out has a coupon with a barcode on it[/QUOTE]

I saw this on gamestop.com a few hours before I got the e-mail. Either way, updated OP to reflect in store coupon.

Meh. This is the second coupon I've seen in a long time and it's practically worthless to me, especially considering how quickly the prices drop on football games. How I miss the days when we had better coupons.

I went with Black College Football Experience and Blood Bowl for $20.72 shipped. Went ahead and added Blood Bowl because BCFE alone (since it didnt qualify for free shipping) would have bee over $17.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I went with Black College Football Experience and Blood Bowl for $20.72 shipped. Went ahead and added Blood Bowl because BCFE alone (since it didnt qualify for free shipping) would have bee over $17.[/QUOTE]
FYI: Unless they ended it, there was a promo that gave you free shipping for buying games/accessories and getting the total to $20 or over. So just add in 1-2 $.99 used PS2 Jampacks to get your total to just over $20 and you'd have received free shipping.

And btw, free shipping applies on orders that're $20 BEFORE coupons/promos are applied if I remember correctly.;)

bread's done
Back