Auctions at rehab- will be back for more of the good stuff in a while :)

randomdud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
If you want to discuss an item or offer a value in Paypal/Amazon, please send me a PM instead of just posting in this thread!

NO ITEMS CURRENTLY ON SALE.

However, I do have a Dark Souls Collector's Edition brand new/unopened for PS3 I might want to sell. Please let me know via PM if any of you CAG's might be interested.

-randomdud/ObsidianSpjre

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Plantguy7']One of them is from me =p[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I had to repost the listing because another interested party informed me of some wording errors and miscommunication, so I reposted them. Please bid again if you'd like. :)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']hey these are mine. i guess you'll get $35 @ the end of auction. :D feel free to use my pictures. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I decided I wasn't going to play it for a while, so I'm reselling.

Do you have a link to your old pics or are they still in your OP?

Edit: never mind found them. :D

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']are you gonna throw v-day card too? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I didn't quite know what to do with the horribleness of that V-day card, so I burned Beiber's face off. :)< Lol, jk.

Just 40 minutes left! Still at 80 dollars. Please bid! I'm including a ton of extras!

The Wii sold for 140 something. I'm slightly disappointed, but it's not that bad.

Over. If a CAG purchased this let me know and I can make it so we leave feedback for each other. :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']What is up with the shipping prices on those guides?[/QUOTE]

Oh, snap. I forgot to change the shipping on most of these guides. Thanks for noticing that. Right now, they are all under Priority Mail, but I'll switch that up to first class mail and stuff. :)

If you want to discuss an item or offer a value in Paypal/Amazon, please send me a PM instead of just posting in this thread!

Selling the Darth Malgus statue from Star Wars The Old Republic along with a 1-time use discount code of $30 off for another figure from this figure's manufacturer website, GentleGiantLTD.com. If you'd like to buy this item now and can offer a fair price plus shipping fees, I would not mind removing the auction and we discuss directly through PM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271035739707?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks for looking and please bid.

Also, have a Dark Souls Collector's Edition brand new/unopened for PS3 I'd like to sell. Might list on eBay if no one on CAG is interested. :D

-randomdud/ObsidianSpjre

:oops: Oops, my link was to an item I sold about a year ago. Fixed that.

No one wants a brand new, factory sealed PS3 version of Dark Souls Collector's Edition? Huh, thought that would be more popular.

bread's done
Back