Topic closed.

mb7241

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Thread closed. Leaving rules here for posterity...

1. I post a list of games I need, and the absolute most I'm willing to pay (the "starting bid"), shipping *included*. The prices listed will generally be equivalent to the lowest I can get it for normally plus a percentage thereof.
2. If you have a game on the list and are willing to sell it for the starting bid or *LESS* than the current leading bid, post the game or the number thereto (in this case, it'll be a 3-character system abbreviation-dash-number) and your bid.
3. At the end of the auction, the lowest bid wins, money is sent to the winning seller(s), and games are sent to me :) .

For the games involved, I have a few requirements:

1. They all must be complete (this includes spine cards where applicable, and box sets must include all pieces).
2. They all must be in great shape (showing little wear, if any at all...minimal scratching to discs, box corners nice and sharp, no cases cracked, etc.).
3. They all must be the original versions (i.e. no "the Best", greatest-hits, player's choice, platinum hits, etc.).
4. All NTSC-J versions must be "For Japan Only" or similar. "For Home Use Only" and Korean versions will not be accepted.
4. Sellers must be willing to accept PayPal upon the auction's ending.
5. Sellers must be willing to ship to the United States.

Other factoids:

1. This auction STARTS NOW! and *will* have a solid end time, that being xxxx at xxxx EST +/- 15 minutes.
2. Once I post "Auction Over! No More Bids Accepted!", that's it, that's all, and that's final. All lowest bids at this point are considered winning bids, and all sellers with these bids will be legally bound by said bids.
3. You must have fun with this, so I'm calling for a diminutive minimum bid increment of 10 cents.

4. I do reserve the right to add or remove games at any point up until 24 hours before the end of the auction.
5. All bids must be posted in this thread. No PM bidding or other means will be allowed.

And now, what you've all been waiting for...

THE LIST!

PlayStation:

PS1-1 - Tales of Eternia (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $22
PS1-2 - Tales of Eternia Premium Box (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $115
PS1-3 - Tales of Fandom Vol. 1 (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $20
PS1-4 - Tales of Phantasia (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $25

PlayStation 2:

PS2-1 - Tales of Destiny (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $28
PS2-2 - Tales of the Abyss (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $30
PS2-3 - Tales of Fandom Vol. 1 Luke Version (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $27
PS2-4 - Tales of Fandom Vol. 2 Tia Version (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $27

PlayStation 3:

PS3-1 - Tales of Graces F (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $75
PS3-2 - Tales of Graces F King Windol Letter Package (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $350
PS3-3 - Tales of Vesperia (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $75

Nintendo Wii:

Wii-1 - Tales of Graces (NTSC-J) (bug-fixed) - Starting Bid: $55
Wii-2 - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (NTSC-US) - Starting Bid: $17
Wii-3 - Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk (NTSC-J) - Starting Bid: $35

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are REQUIRED for it to be a dv8mad lowball.

#1 - Have at least 15 positive feedback on CAG.
#2 - Have 10 items or more in your sale.
#3 - Have no minimum starting prices. ( I mean, of course $1 is fine, we have to start somewhere, but $10 is crap.)
#4 - Don't remove items and do not end items earlier than stated.
#5 - Post a clear ending date. (time is optional) NOT a rolling end time - Make it easy for people!
#6 - dv8mad lowball sales are CAG exclusive. If you want to advertise your sale on a different site, that's fine, but no GTZ, NA, "friends" or other bidders. If they want to bid, they can join CAG.
#7 - All bids must appear in the CAG thread. No emails, PMs or other site bids.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']These things are REQUIRED for it to be a dv8mad lowball.

#1 - Have at least 15 positive feedback on CAG.
#2 - Have 10 items or more in your sale.
#3 - Have no minimum starting prices. ( I mean, of course $1 is fine, we have to start somewhere, but $10 is crap.)
#4 - Don't remove items and do not end items earlier than stated.
#5 - Post a clear ending date. (time is optional) NOT a rolling end time - Make it easy for people!
#6 - dv8mad lowball sales are CAG exclusive. If you want to advertise your sale on a different site, that's fine, but no GTZ, NA, "friends" or other bidders. If they want to bid, they can join CAG.
#7 - All bids must appear in the CAG thread. No emails, PMs or other site bids.
[/QUOTE]

This isn't a dv8 lowball this is a reverse lowball where he is willing to pay this much for a game and if someone can give him a better price he will pay that price aka if you have these games PM him with your price (or post it on this thread) GL MB

Whatever you don't get once this is all said and done you could submit to my site. Even after fees, I can probably find them for you at or near the prices you have listed.

Good morning, everyone. Some starting bids have been increased...who wants to sell me a Tales of Graces F King Windol Letter Package for $350?

Eh...I have a couple of the games you're looking for but I'm thinking with what I paid when I got them you could probably get most of them through DV8 for around what you're willing to pay (or less? dunno his rates).

Just as an example but Tales of Fandom (PS2) was 1400 yen. Heck even the first printing of Fandom with an art book was 1800.

Anyway good luck!

sabanoo: Interesting concept...looks like another vote for dv8CAG. I guess I'll have to give him a go, since this flopped miserably otherwise.

Thread closed.

bread's done
Back