Uncharted 2 GOTY 29.96 at Wal-Mart YMMV?

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!
So I went by my local Walmart to pick up Heavy Rain for $30 (thanks to the OP for that thread by the way!) and saw Uncharted 2 GOTY for 29.96 so I decided to pick this up as well. Wasn't planning on picking up it up but I'm glad I did. Amazon has it for 39.99, GS 49.99, and WM.com 49.99 so this is the lowest I've seen it. Check it out guys!

It pretty much includes map packs and skins. Pretty much all for the multiplayer. I'd get it just for the price since I rarely see the regular edition laying around.

Yeah I saw it for 29 at Walmart while picking up Heavy Rain for the same price. Im in Houston TX.

I bought two copies of this game for $24.99 each from walmart.com like 2 weeks ago. Just a heads up.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']saw this at that price over here in cerritos, ca.[/QUOTE]

did you happen to see if heavy rain was the same price? Thats my local walmart!

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']did you happen to see if heavy rain was the same price? Thats my local walmart![/QUOTE]

ah sorry, can't recall if i saw heavy rain at that price. come to think of it, i don't think i saw it because they didn't have it. i didn't look at the barcodes so there COULD be a chance they have it at that price and they just ran out.

[quote name='PJSkiboy']I bought two copies of this game for $24.99 each from walmart.com like 2 weeks ago. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]
You mean heads down, 'cause the deal online expired two weeks ago. Just kidding.

Anyway, just when everyone was speculating on a greatest hits version, the price on the site goes back up. 'Tis kind of craz-AY.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrg']mine had Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 GOTY, and God of War 3 at $29.96 each.[/QUOTE]

Mine too - New Lenox, IL

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']ah sorry, can't recall if i saw heavy rain at that price. come to think of it, i don't think i saw it because they didn't have it. i didn't look at the barcodes so there COULD be a chance they have it at that price and they just ran out.[/QUOTE]

ahh bummer. lol thanks though man.

bread's done
Back