2 Kinect games for $70 at amazon (pm of best buy)

Thanks OP. Couldn't find the promo anywhere either but confirmed it works. Too bad I have Dance Central already and the only game I want is Kinect Sports. Any suggestions for other games?

Kinect's "Brain Age" game is coming out in two days (2/8/2010), and that is a possibility if the deal stays around.

[quote name='Antipodes']Too bad I have Dance Central already and the only game I want is Kinect Sports..[/QUOTE]

hah i have both those games but no kinect-wtf was i thinking-got them cheap from gamestop reusing old $20 codesa few days ago-now to find a kinect at AWD.

[quote name='bombfirst885']Doesn't work for Dance Central for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Make sure it's sold by Amazon (OOS until 2/14) and not Target. The page defaults to Target...

[quote name='stageman12']Make sure it's sold by Amazon (OOS until 2/14) and not Target. The page defaults to Target...[/QUOTE]I can get Dance Central at BB, right? I'll probably just do that.

Like others have said, I'm having trouble getting Dance Central to apply to the promotion. I think it's because the system normally doesn't allow special editions of games to apply to promos (in this case, the one that comes with 240 Microsoft Points), but in this case, Amazon doesn't even sell Dance Central by itself. If they fix it later I'll definitely be in.

Yeah, I'd take Your Shape and Dance Central, but without the latter as an option this is a bust. Anyway, I don't really need both, and already have Dance Masters, so it's just as well. I'll wait for Your Shape to show up at the warehouse for a good price.

I agree, it's too bad that one of the few games worth buying is not available as a part of this sale. I would have gotten Dance Central and Your Shape.

[quote name='loveangel']its really bad[/QUOTE]

He fixed it a day ago so get off him. Your sarcasm/humor is lost to me if you are joking.

I had sent Customer Service an e-mail regarding Dance Central earlier today. The response basically said it was a special edition of the game and didn't qualify for the promotion.

Literally two minutes after I received that e-mail, though, I checked the list to see if they'd added the regular edition to the list and what do you know? The one with 240 points is eligible and took its place! :D

Just ordered Kinect Sports and Dance Central w/ 240 Microsoft Points. Thanks, OP!

Yup, looks like Dance Central w/240 MS Points is now eligible!

Also picked up Kinect Sports + DC w/ points. Thanks for sending the email Jackie Chandler. And thanks OP.

bread's done
Back