Super Bowl Contest- 1 free game to winner! CONTEST OVER

randomdud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Anybody want a friendly wager? >:S I'll even put up a game if people are interested (Timesplitters PS2 Complete Black Label or Painkiller: Black Edition(New) or Ghost Recon Island Thunder (Xbox Complete Original label))

Wager rules: You have to state the total amount of points in the game (Example: 100 pts Guess: 90 pts Closest- wins!) And say who wins the bowl. If you say the second part correctly, and get closest to the actual pt total- you get a free game from me. Cannot enter after the Superbowl is done. Last time to enter is the end of Half Time. Any registered member is free to enter, so long as I don't think you're a spam bot.

My bet: 70 pts, Steelers Win.

Please, no duplicate wagers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']34 pts, Packers win.

Ghost Recon Island Thunder. Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

Welcome, Blade.

Half Time is getting started now, so hurry up and enter!

52 Packers!

bleh, I should have read the post above, lol. >.<
I just saw this one was a duplicate as well. XD I should really look at the post earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah I reread the post and I didn't enter right I though it was like the winner team and the points you think they will get.Not total of both teams.Blah my estimate of 32 for Packers is close to bad I did it wrong.

[quote name='rct316']25-31
packers win

=56[/QUOTE]

Wow too bad you had the second post of 56, got the exact score.

[quote name='Blade3D']Wow too bad you had the second post of 56, got the exact score.[/QUOTE]
No he didn't he edited his post.He edited it to the exact score.

[quote name='rct316']25-31
packers win

=56[/QUOTE]

hahaha looks like i win
but thanks i dont want the prize, just the glory
:twisted::twisted::twisted:

[quote name='randomdud']Hestar wins! Better luck next year folks! Sent him a PM, so this thread is now kaput.[/QUOTE]

but i won too:whistle2:(

[quote name='JMClarkent']Nice work, Hestar![/QUOTE]

Thanks alot,it was all skill(pure luck :p.)

[quote name='randomdud']Hestar wins! Better luck next year folks! Sent him a PM, so this thread is now kaput.[/QUOTE]

Sent ya a pm but wanted to say thanks again for holding this contest,you rock!:bouncy:

[quote name='rct316']but i won too:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Sorry, but you didn't follow the rules, so you lost. I asked for no duplicate wagers. Also, why edit it at 10:00 PM? Seems fishy....

bread's done
Back