Wal-Mart 2 for $30 360 games!

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
These games a normaly shovelware in my opinion but, they have some fair games added, there are currently 49 games to choose from including, Dead Space, UFC Undisputed, UFC Undisputed 2010, Plants Vs. Zombies w/ Peggle and Zuma, some of these games alone retail for $20, and UFC 2010 goes for around $25 to $30 right now so if you can find two games you want, this is most definetly worth it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-2-for-30-Video-Game-Value-Bundle/10150432

With the cheapest shipping it comes out to $31.94, I didn't check for tax but, either way it is a deal depending on the two games you choose.

Full List
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Game Time
Assassin's Creed
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
Battlefield: Bad Company
Chaotic
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Dark Void
Dead Space
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 - game only
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings
Fairytale Fights
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra
Indianapolis 500 Evolution
Iron Man 2
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
LEGO Batman
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: Adventure Continues
Lego Rock Band
Mad Karts of Madagascar
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition
Plants Vs. Zombies (With Peggle And Zuma)
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia Limited Edition
Pure Futbol
Soldier of Fortune: Pay Back
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Soul Calibur IV
SpongeBob: Truth or Square
Stoked: Big Air Edition Director's Cut
Street Fighter IV
Supreme Commander 2
Tekken 6
TimeShift
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Tony Hawk Project 8 - Platinum Hits
Transformers - Platinum Hits
Truth or Lies
UFC Undisputed
UFC Undisputed 2010
Up

[quote name='Razen']Full List
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Game Time
Assassin's Creed
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
Battlefield: Bad Company
Chaotic
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Dark Void
Dead Space
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 - game only
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings
Fairytale Fights
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra
Indianapolis 500 Evolution
Iron Man 2
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
LEGO Batman
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: Adventure Continues
Lego Rock Band
Mad Karts of Madagascar
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition
Plants Vs. Zombies (With Peggle And Zuma)
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia Limited Edition
Pure Futbol
Soldier of Fortune: Pay Back
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Soul Calibur IV
SpongeBob: Truth or Square
Stoked: Big Air Edition Director's Cut
Street Fighter IV
Supreme Commander 2
Tekken 6
TimeShift
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Tony Hawk Project 8 - Platinum Hits
Transformers - Platinum Hits
Truth or Lies
UFC Undisputed
UFC Undisputed 2010
Up[/QUOTE]

Thank you, for I am too lazy! :D

Anyone who had not played plants vs zombies is really missing out.! It is a fun game and its very addicting.! Peggle is the same..also I reccomend 'up' as a great family game w/ very easy achievements and that was fun if u liked the movie..

Hm, I guess I'll pick up the Prince of Persia Limited Edition. But no idea on the second. I don't own a 360 at the moment, still waiting to find a decent deal, so any suggestions? I'm tossing between Plants Vs. Zombies and the Sega Genesis collection.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Hm, I guess I'll pick up the Prince of Persia Limited Edition. But no idea on the second. I don't own a 360 at the moment, still waiting to find a decent deal, so any suggestions? I'm tossing between Plants Vs. Zombies and the Sega Genesis collection.[/QUOTE]

Plants vs Zombies!!

Is that really worth it? I can see myself playing the Genesis collection for a long time, but Plants vs Zombies kinda looks like something I'd just want to play on a cellphone while waiting for someone.

Edit - Screw it. Ordered Plants vs Zombies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RabbitSuit']Is that really worth it? I can see myself playing the Genesis collection for a long time, but Plants vs Zombies kinda looks like something I'd just want to play on a cellphone while waiting for someone.

Edit - Screw it. Ordered Plants vs Zombies.[/QUOTE]

I have them both and they're both great games,but I had lots more fun with PvZ then all the sega games put together. Plus I think you get Peggle with PvZ which is a huge bonus! I wasted so many hours on that game as well...and I enjoyed every moment of it :)

Ummmmmmmmm you guys should go to the PS3 section on the walmart website. it seems they have a bunch of games on sale as well for PS3. yesterday i was on the site and Kane& lynch 2 WASNT $16 but it is now.

Hmmm, I'm really tempted to jump on this just for the Midnight Club Complete Edition. I have a Midnight Club pog I got from Blockbuster for cheap a while back and don't play it much, but I want the expansion and accompanying cars.
Also, PoP 08 sounds good to me.

[quote name='budz']Online only I assume? I will check this out, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well. I would prefer to walk in and buy the games myself.

[quote name='PSonic']I would like to know this as well. I would prefer to walk in and buy the games myself.[/QUOTE]

Under store availability it says "Not sold in stores", usually these deals are only online.

[quote name='Jabrim']Under store availability it says "Not sold in stores", usually these deals are only online.[/QUOTE]

Several of the games listed on the link above give an option to "Find in Store" on the website. That was the reason for my question.

pretty good deal, but the majority of those I've seen or gotten at $10. Plants v. Zombies and Fallout 3 would be what I would pick if I didn't own them already.

It's clearance time BB is doin the same thing except on all 19.99 or less, TRU too they figure everyone used the Xmas gift cards and with alot of new titles coming this yr time to "spring clean" the budget titles. Good deals though on established franchises like dead space and tekken.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Plants vs. Zombies and completely recommend it, but I was hoping the story mode was going to be longer. When I got to the boss, I was thinking he was just the first of 3+ bosses. I was basically expecting this because I was not required to use advanced weapons for the story. At least there is extended and harder play in the extra modes. I hope there is a "Survival Streak" level that opens up after completing the other survival days. That would be fun. (I finished the puzzle streaks.) The invisible zombie level is frustrating but I hope that's an exception because I want strategy tested, not patience.

Same as above, would be in for UFC but I'm not sure what else I want. Maybe tekken 6 wouldn't be a bad choice. Somewhat interested in pvz but I'm not even really sure what it is.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Same as above, would be in for UFC but I'm not sure what else I want. Maybe tekken 6 wouldn't be a bad choice. Somewhat interested in pvz but I'm not even really sure what it is.[/QUOTE]

Great game, watch some of the videos or just read a few reviews about it, great XBLA game, wish I would have gotten it on an actual disk with Peggle and Zuma too, much better deal.

[quote name='Wedgie']Is there any way to get two copies of the same game with this deal?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, unless you do two seperate orders.

I've never seen Ace Combat 6 that low or near that low new. It's only at Gamestop's by me, and usually only used for $30 or more (and used means there'll be saliva and nasal mucous on every possible surface area, and there will be a missing instruction booklet to boot)...

Online it's hard to find a brand new one when I used to look, so I stopped looking like a year ago. I buy exclusives on my 360 and that's one of the last ones I had left that I could never find for cheap enough. It's effectively $15 if you can find a game in there you also want.

I didn't take advantage of the 360 sale but I did see the link to the DS sale.

I picked up Dragon Quest IV and Might&Magic: Clash Of Heroes for $30.

Thanks!

The DS list is slim pickings though aside from those 2 games.

Is Plants Vs Zombies a Tower-Defense game? Not really big on those.

I'm interested in Dead Space, and it seems to be the cheapest I can find new, unless someone knows of a place where it's cheaper.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Is Plants Vs Zombies a Tower-Defense game? Not really big on those.

.[/QUOTE]Yes, its a TD game. I not big into TD game also, but I love PVZ. You can check out the demo on XBL

I find it ironic that they have Prince of Persia (normal edition) and PoP (limited edition) on the list. Hmmm....I think I'll take the normal edition over the limited edition....DUR!

Anyways, I would have loved this deal but I just bought UFC 2010 a couple weeks ago with a gift card, so nothing good for me. :(

[quote name='chupaskabra']picked up POP limited and Tekken thanks a lot OP.[/QUOTE]

Is Prince of Persia any good, I am on the fence about getting it?

[quote name='Petey Parker']I didn't take advantage of the 360 sale but I did see the link to the DS sale.

I picked up Dragon Quest IV and Might&Magic: Clash Of Heroes for $30.

Thanks!

The DS list is slim pickings though aside from those 2 games.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I didn't see it for the DS too. I would have gone with those instead.

bread's done
Back