Youtube contest running until the end of Feb Contest Over! Winner announced

dkcecil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everyone. I was a long time CG lurker that joined a while ago and I've been enjoying the awesomeness that is the CG community. A year ago I started a webseries dedicated to obscure movies and then branched out to my own site which I have linked all over the place.

I recently joined youtube and I'm trying to boost my subscribers through there. Since I've received so many great deals through CG I wanted to share and have my first giveaway here. So anyway, I'm opening a contest that will run until the end of the month of February. You know the drill...subscribe and let me know what your youtube name is. The prize the one winner will receive is either a 1600 point MS XBLA card or a $20 PSN card, the winner's choice.

Thanks in advance! While you are there please check out my videos and I hope you stick around after the contest is over. I'm not a massive spammer so don't worry about being inundated with garbage.

If you like the youtube stuff you can also check out my older videos on my site www.goodbadflicks.com

The older videos are ones that youtube wouldn't approve. (stupid licensing issues)

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/trachenburg

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribed as sayu129. Thanks for the contest. Also, I freaking loved Screamers as a kid, but I haven't seen it in years.

A big thanks to all who have joined so far. An even bigger thanks to all who have entered and checked out some of my content!

Still time to join in! Good luck everyone.

bread's done
Back