Tales of Vesperia: $11.50 (Prime) & Brutal Legend $7.98 (Prime) - Amazon

Franzen40

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Brutal Legend is 360 only. Just picked up both of these for myself, figured I can't go wrong at these prices, especially with ToV - never seen it that low. Used my $20 gift card I paid $10 for so I got both the games for $10 total. ;)

Great price on ToV, I'm considering ordering one. I had hopes for the PS3 version to come to the U.S. but it's never going to happen.

Direct links to both mentioned deals:

Tales of Vesperia
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Vesperia-Xbox-360/dp/B0015HZLVA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297214854&sr=8-1

Brutal Legend
http://www.amazon.com/Brutal-Legend..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1297214866&sr=1-1

Thank you TC :)

EDIT: Ugh, probably should've just went ahead and ordered a copy. It was sold by a third party seller. It's up to $24.87 now, sold by a different third party seller. Oh well.

This isn't the first time Amazon's had a wonderful price on ToV. I got my copy from them during a Deal of the Day for $15. $11.50 is a steal for everyone that jumped on. :)

I got my copy for $17.99 a few months ago and it is absolutely worth it, at $11 thats worth buying and reselling or trading a few copies.

Too bad i missed ToV, i still have the Premium Edition Sealed, which i wont open at this point so i would love to buy the regular version on the cheap to play.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Too bad i missed ToV, i still have the Premium Edition Sealed, which i wont open at this point so i would love to buy the regular version on the cheap to play.[/QUOTE]

Tell you what... since I'm such a nice guy, I'll trade your premium edition for the one I just bought on Amazon.

Got this back at kmart for $5 after using $25 halo coupon i didnt have any use for. excellent game, a steal at $12 for whoever got in on it.

Okay, okay.
I finally gave in to Brutal Legend.
It has been long enough. I know what I am getting in to. Eight bucks is worth it just to end the debate in my mind. :p

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is there a Platinum Hits of Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe so.

bread's done
Back