Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

Pretty sure if anyone got white heat around these parts, it would have to be Chuplayer (sorry, that was the wrestling nerd in me talking).

I nominate SHC-Gamer.

Kmart clearance got boned ever since he showed up, and his not-so-great coupon deals have created a dbag cult on this site.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Whats the story with chuplayer? I dont have a clue who that is haha[/QUOTE]

The guy who posts blogs about his dolls.

Very, very, disturbing blogs about his dolls.

But he's not my pick.

I nominate Fire_thief.

Even when he wasn't the villain, people made him the villain.

IATCG because he bitches about everything.....EVERYTHING!!!

spedmunki you are a brave soul for voicing your opinion. Didn't you know that's against the ToS here?

[quote name='celegus']I nominate the country of Japan, for screwing dv8 so much.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, if we're allowed to double-dip...

But seriously, Japan made it HELL for DV8.

Still, F_T posted videos of himself showing off Shrek Super Slam...

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']IATCG because he bitches about everything.....EVERYTHING!!!

spedmunki you are a brave soul for voicing your opinion. Didn't you know that's against the ToS here?[/QUOTE]
Hey now. I do NOT bitch about EVERYTHING. Not since my muzzling at least.:cry:

And second'd for Speedmunki's comment.;)

0753458187.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']The guy who posts blogs about his dolls.

Very, very, disturbing blogs about his dolls.

But he's not my pick.

I nominate Fire_thief.

Even when he wasn't the villain, people made him the villain.[/QUOTE]
Sounds disturbing. I'll have to read up on my next days off.

Tai would be a funny pick, but does anyone remember the username of the D-bag that posted who the killer in Heavy Rain was?

[quote name='aaronmills']I've only used the "Ignore" option on one person since I joined this site: Fire_Thief[/QUOTE]
haha, so true.

[quote name='LordVila']Didn't shrike defend and protect Fire_Thief for awhile?[/QUOTE]I did for a while, mainly because he did try to tone it down, which appeared to last for about 24 hours.

Eventually, it went far overboard and it was well past the point of no return, so I sent him packing.

Knowing him, I'm sure he's still lurking around the site somewhere.

zergtillian

for raising the ire of IATCG and pissing off the entire reduced price game guide thread in 3 easy posts

dabamus

for making dv8mad wait so long during a trade and for backing out of another trade with me

[quote name='cheeky']Confoosius for negativity and pithy remarks[/QUOTE]

Confoosius - same exact reason!!! less of a villain more of a dbag.

Man, FT was comedy gold on here and all he did was post worthless deals and his rap videos. That's a pro troll TBH.

bread's done
Back