Best Game Value 2010

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please vote using the above polling system for Best Game Value 2010.

What game offered up the best bang for the buck when it launched at retail?

Last edited by a moderator:
New Vegas. I tried to get most the cheevos and ended up a few short after about 250 hours.

[quote name='CheapyD']Post your nominations for Best Game Value 2010 here. What game offered up the best bang for the buck when it launched at retail?[/QUOTE]
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Monster Hunter Tri

If not for local multiplay only, Dragon Quest IX would be the sure bet, given that I'm still "playing" it 6 months later.

Splinter Cell: Conviction, since it had two entirely different campaigns. They may not have been the longest, but I still thought it was a good value. Plus Ubisoft released free content every week for the first month or so, which was also nice.

Sly Collection.

I'm pretty sure it was down to $30 at Black Friday, and it came with three excellent games, which all hold up extremely well.

Picross 3D.

$20. It was the game that never left my DS and would help me through numerous long waits and flights. I've drained full charges of my battery numerous times while playing this game. Hundreds of built-in puzzles and then plenty of continuing free DLC support from Nintendo and other fans.

bread's done
Back