Worst B&M Game Retailer 2010

It would have to be Gamestop for me. I usually end up staring at the games and saying to myself I can find these so much cheaper online OR I wonder if Amazon has a good price since I have all my credit stored up.

Best buy..... i did the buy 2 games for 20 and get a 20 buck gift card free first week of dec

Got cooking mama 2 and garding mama ...... got charged 40 bucks .... the second game went to backorder and never shipped and then got hit with another 20 buck charge for the gift card cause i only ordered 1 game ..... they still have not fixxed the billing problem

Gamestop. They had a chance with some sick deals earlier (despite the server crashes...) but they've stopped since and remained meh

Gamestop. They also send the worst "deals" to my email. I really need to unsubscribe.

[quote name='super_dawn'] I usually end up staring at the games and saying to myself I can find these so much cheaper online OR I wonder if Amazon has a good price[/QUOTE]

I do the exact same.

Lets get some BestBuy hate going. From their ridiculously useless coupons (pretty much EVERYTHING you wanna buy is excluded. new games, sale price games, etc) To their inept customer service. I can tell you with 100% accuracy EVERYtime I go there to use the effing in-store pickup option, my product is NEVER waiting at the desk for me, inevitably some one has to go run out and pick it up off the shelf, often time grabbing the wrong product.

So yeah, EFF Best Buy

I'm going with Best Buy. Their customer service kinda sucks and I often had to deal with very long lines.

I actually had positive experiences at GameStop this year, but I suspect that's because I only went there for a couple of games that I couldn't get anywhere else. Like the Atelier Rorona Premium Box.

[quote name='soliddragon']Lets get some BestBuy hate going. From their ridiculously useless coupons (pretty much EVERYTHING you wanna buy is excluded. new games, sale price games, etc) To their inept customer service. I can tell you with 100% accuracy EVERYtime I go there to use the effing in-store pickup option, my product is NEVER waiting at the desk for me, inevitably some one has to go run out and pick it up off the shelf, often time grabbing the wrong product.

So yeah, EFF Best Buy[/QUOTE]

Your bb must just suck because I use the "in-store pickup" option all of the time and my stuff is always there waiting for me.

K-Mart. SHC-Gamer posts lots of great deals on the site, but my local stores never have them in stock. I gave up even trying eventually, because I left frustrated every time. Also, even if you do want to buy something, there usually isn't an employee to be found anywhere near the electronics section who can unlock the cases for you.

I'm going Bestbuy for preordering 3d Dot Game Heros them sending me an email to pick it up and them telling me it never came and won't come for 2 more weeks.

BESTBUY = Terrible Gamestop #2 at least this year

Best Buy is WAY worse than Gamestop. I figured this thread would devolve into nothing but a GS bitch fest...

At least GS tries. They have very lenient return policies and have had some great trade in bonuses recently.

Gamestop. Shitty preowned prices. Nothing at all special about the store. Almost every employee at all 5 local stores are bitchy, fair-weather fanboys.

Wal-Mart.

They rarely have any deals. The only game I found worth mentioning was Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for $15.

A lot of people like to hate on gamestop, but the stores in my area are great, and they have some really good online deals every month or two.

Does this include any retailer that happens to sell video games? I ask because Kohl's is horrid. At least Sports Authority puts their old stuff on clearance every once in a while.

If I can't vote Kohl's, I go with Wal-Mart. GameStop is fine as long as you know how to shop it (and have a good staff in a nearby store).

Gamestop(in Saskatoon, Sk.). It seems that any game that's not an "A-lister" never seems to arrive on the release date. It's been two days and "You Don't Know Jack" still isn't in for any system.

bread's done
Back