What do you all think of gametz.com

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Is this site worth using? They seem to have a great selection, but is it trustworthy, and are the people money hungry ebay types?

I've done about 20~ trades on there. Never screwed, never hassled. The only thing is you'll get a lot of bad offers on there, everyone's trying to low-ball or get more than what they're trading.

Nice, I'm only looking to buy, so that doesn't bug me. I'm what you could call a "reasonable lowballer" so I'll fit right in haha

Very good site. I was able to pick up a black label copy of God of War Collection on my second day on there for $17 bucks and i just made my first trade my Mafia II for someone's Uncharted 2. So all in all, very good experience so far; i highly recommend the site.

I was a very well-known member over there for 3 or 4 years (before I got banned), and I can vouch for them. It is a very well-run site with a great selection, and the owner Bill does the best he can to thwart dishonest traders. I would totally recommend you check it out. Trades are free, and the selection is unsurpassed. I'd rate the site 9/10 (lost 1/10 because they banned me :( )

http://gametz.com/user/Organization_XIII.html - 152 trades with 99.6% feedback. It's a shame I can't use it anymore.

The people there are pretty cool, and you can get some decent deals there. It's nice if you're trying to trade for a little above market value, but like Moses said, you'll get low-balled a lot, and people will ask for ridiculous prices on games that are worth less than $1 on ebay.

Overall though, gametz is a lot like a dating site. You can offer someone a fantastic deal and they STILL won't trade. It's hit or miss, but there's nothing wrong with trying it out. I only have 14 trades there, and all of them but 1 went smoothly. So it's still a pretty good site.

I'm a longtime trader over there. Here's my feedback listing. Of all the sites I have sold/traded on, I have the most repeats on GameTZ. 873 Different Traders (1628 total trades). Some users I have bartered more then 10 times with.

I've tried pretty hard to get into trading on CAG, but it's been harder. Just about every thread I've replied to in the Marketplace area has come down to the seller wanting me to make an offer, then rejecting it without making a counter offer. While some prices on GameTZ might seem expensive, at least I can get users to give me as price period. I can always negotiate from there.

bread's done
Back