Posted in wrong forum ---please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

slmoore

CAG Veteran
These are websites of where you get FREE STUFF, no hype, no joke!! If you do some research on these sites you will find that some people even make a living off of them. A lot of these sites offer free games and game consoles. You should at least look at the sites before you say no.

I am willing to pay good money for you to be my referral. All you have to do is sign up, complete an offer (mostly free) and refer your friends. It's all about the advertising for these companies. If you are skeptical about it then check out the websites first. Google them too. You'll see that it's a LEGIT thing. However, all you have to do for me to PAY YOU is complete the offer requirements. You only have to refer your friends if you want the site to then pay you.

Here is a list of my sites that I have available. Please feel free to choose the site that you are comfortable doing. And if you need help in ANY shape, form or fashion, PLEASE let me know, so I can help you. I am available all day and late at night Central Time. You must be from the USA, UK, CA to complete these sites.

MY AIM : sniperone72
MY YIM : shonda.moore87

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SIGN UP WITHOUT MY REFERRAL LINK.

**I am currently offering a $3-$5 BONUS for any site that is GREENED (finished) in 24 hrs or less!**

Games.ZipNadaZilch.com
$60- 1.5 CREDITS- You get $50

PayPal.ZipNadaZilch.com
$40- 1 CREDIT- You get $35

Cash.ZipNadaZilch.com
$40- 1 CREDIT- You get $35

Please Instant Message me for the EXACT LINK that you need to sign up on. And please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

I HAVE MORE SITES available if interested. I also have more that are a little easier to complete, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back