from HUKD -

Starts: 11/02/2011 Expires: 28/02/2011
Fancy a free xbox live mascot?

Go to the link
COMPUTER BILD SPIELE: Aktion

enter your email or use a temp email see below

then answer the question you can use google translate to see it,
keep refreshing(F5) till you get this question,

Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback für Nintendo Wii?

Simply type Kirby(type don't copy and paste) into the Field & tick the 1st box only, then press the Get code Button then it will be emailed to you

can redeem the code at Home - Xbox.com or on your xbox dashboard

You can aslo uses Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam! to receive the email and avoid mailing list or spam

SO

Unless you speak German or have this magazine keep refreshing until you get the same question as the OP of that thread - Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback für Nintendo Wii?

ANSWER = KIRBY

Not sure what the small print at the bottom is but tick them both apparently

http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-Karotten-Avatar-5926904.html?action=register

What the fudge is this?! Still, if it ends up being rare I have to have one. Just so when people see me online they can think "What the fudge is that!?"

Codes are all user specific. Thanks for the catch, OP! Got one for me and passed it on to my friends!

If this is anything like the Halo Banshee item, I'm sure this will be gone once it hits SD, so grab one now for yourself while you can.

Thanks OP took one for me and my bro :)
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Where is this carrot thing from? [/QUOTE]
It's one of the Kinect Sports mascot

bread's done
Back