Weekend deals at Game Centre - Toronto Only

bi-gE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Game Centre in Toronto has updated their Facebook page with some pretty good deals. http://www.facebook.com/gamecentre They are also giving $10 off MVC3 to anyone who enters their MVC3 contest. I think the contest closes this Sunday.

Weekend Deals at Game Centre:
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) and Little Big Planet 2 (PS3) are all $49.99 NEW!
Used games: COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) is $19.99 used, Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) $9.99 and MGS Peacewalker (PSP) is $14.99 used!

I got the $10 coupon off MvC when I was there but I wasn't sure what you had to do to get the money off. It says participants get $10 off, I guess they mean people who post their favorite character on facebook? How will they know who posted or not when it comes time to sell the game?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got the $10 coupon off MvC when I was there but I wasn't sure what you had to do to get the money off. It says participants get $10 off, I guess they mean people who post their favorite character on facebook? How will they know who posted or not when it comes time to sell the game?[/QUOTE]

For the Mario All-Star Collection contest (where I believe they gave everyone $5 off a purchase for telling them what mario game was your favorite), they just matched ID to Facebook comment.

bread's done
Back