* * * - - 2 votes

The "Stay Classy, Obama" Thread

#331 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

http://www.ronfutrell.com/2013/06/11/defending-those-without-a-voice/

Stay classy and tolerant, Bill. Is this a war on special needs kids??? ;)

On Rangle's comment, that was my point exactly, Cantatus.

#332 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

http://www.ronfutrel...ithout-a-voice/

That guy has as much credibility as you do: which is none.

Nice of you to knee-jerk-off about a joke that you didn't even read or hear. Keep trolling buddy.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#333 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

http://www.ronfutrel...ithout-a-voice/

That guy has as much credibility as you do: which is none.

Nice of you to knee-jerk-off about a joke that you didn't even read or hear. Keep trolling buddy.

Are you talking about Rangle, Maher, or Cantatus?

#1. I guess the winking smiley face didn't clue you into the sarcasm that was intended.

#2. Credibility? On a video game forum??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaa......you are great, bro. Please never change.

Are you questioning if Bill would use the word retarded????

#334 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

#1. I guess the winking smiley face didn't clue you into the sarcasm that was intended.
#2. Credibility? On a video game forum??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaa......you are great, bro. Please never change.

Who do YOU think I'm talking about?

You're the type of person that says outrageously reprehensible things with a straight face and then say that you weren't being serious a second later. I want to let you in on a little secret about that: it doesn't work when you say those types of things ALL the time.

A little reading comprehension might do you some good too, but that's probably too much to ask.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#335 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

Who do YOU think I'm talking about?

You're the type of person that says outrageously reprehensible things with a straight face and then say that you weren't being serious a second later. I want to let you in on a little secret about that: it doesn't work when you say those types of things ALL the time.

A little reading comprehension might do you some good too, but that's probably too much to ask.

So you are the only one who can use sarcasm? Lighten up, Francis. You don't think Maher would say this? He loves controversy. I think he would admit to using that word in a joke if he actually did. We might find out for sure. I agree with him on a lot of issues also, but does he really have a position on the board of PETA? I thought he was totally against extremism of any type. Maybe he serves as a limiting factor on their more "crazy" notions. 

#336 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

So you are the only one who can use sarcasm? Lighten up, Francis.

I've already gone over what constitutes your type of "sarcasm," but what I really want to know is if you are having issues with your masculinity. A little insecure about it, perhaps? I guess that why most conservatives tend to go with emasculation as their go-to flavor of insults.

You don't think Maher would say this? He loves controversy. I think he would admit to using that word in a joke if he actually did. We might find out for sure. I agree with him on a lot of issues also, but does he really have a position on the board of PETA? I thought he was totally against extremism of any type. Maybe he serves as a limiting factor on their more "crazy" notions.

Short Version:
Spoiler

Long Version:
Spoiler

So Maher supports PETA. Queue that up with the other long list of questionable things he supports. Not that it's even remotely relevant to what we're discussing.
dohdough.png

#337 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

So you are the only one who can use sarcasm? Lighten up, Francis.

I've already gone over what constitutes your type of "sarcasm," but what I really want to know is if you are having issues with your masculinity. A little insecure about it, perhaps? I guess that why most conservatives tend to go with emasculation as their go-to flavor of insults.

You don't think Maher would say this? He loves controversy. I think he would admit to using that word in a joke if he actually did. We might find out for sure. I agree with him on a lot of issues also, but does he really have a position on the board of PETA? I thought he was totally against extremism of any type. Maybe he serves as a limiting factor on their more "crazy" notions.

Short Version:
Spoiler

Long Version:
Spoiler

So Maher supports PETA. Queue that up with the other long list of questionable things he supports. Not that it's even remotely relevant to what we're discussing.

Wow! I can only imagine that you believe half of the crap you spew out here. You were the one who took great offense to my post that was in jest because no one expects Maher to be politically correct. You insulted my credibility about said post, then you assume my retort was meant to imply that you are gay, when in fact it is a quote from the movie "Stripes" said to a dude who is acting tough and upset about something as trivial as someone calling him by his given name. You see homophobia and racism in everything, dude. They probably have some pills for that paranoia....And you refer to my "argument", what are we even arguing about? I posted something that I found interesting in a "Stay classy" thread. I even posted a video of Maher using the "R" word and being quite proud of himself for doing it. Take the stick out of your ass, (uhoh, is that another gay insult :roll: ) and learn to choose your battles. You attack every source I cite, who do you trust? Who has a 100 % non bias and perfect track record that reports news? You are my favorite liberal clown, and haven't failed to make me chuckle at you yet. Would you be willing to work parties and events?

PS:I picked up a lady who had just returned from a cruise the other day. She handed me her SNAP benefit card by mistake. We both laughed and laughed.... :lol: :wall:

#338 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Wow! I can only imagine that you believe half of the crap you spew out here. You were the one who took great offense to my post that was in jest because no one expects Maher to be politically correct. You insulted my credibility about said post, then you assume my retort was meant to imply that you are gay, when in fact it is a quote from the movie "Stripes" said to a dude who is acting tough and upset about something as trivial as someone calling him by his given name. You see homophobia and racism in everything, dude. They probably have some pills for that paranoia....And you refer to my "argument", what are we even arguing about? I posted something that I found interesting in a "Stay classy" thread. I even posted a video of Maher using the "R" word and being quite proud of himself for doing it. Take the stick out of your ass, (uhoh, is that another gay insult :roll: ) and learn to choose your battles. You attack every source I cite, who do you trust? Who has a 100 % non bias and perfect track record that reports news? You are my favorite liberal clown, and haven't failed to make me chuckle at you yet. Would you be willing to work parties and events?

If you don't like the blowback you get from posting the intellectual equivalent of imitation dollar store imitation junk food made out of imitation sawdust, then maybe you shouldn't post it or post it in places where it'd be better received. Watching paint dry provides more intellectual stimulation than the dreck you post on a regular basis. Maybe if you were able to discern fact from bullshit with a critical mind, you know better than to be linking to horseshit sites as if were going out of style. But no. You'd rather let some ideological snake oil salesman speak for you and accept it as gospel truth while shouting Amen! at the top of your lungs.

PS:I picked up a lady who had just returned from a cruise the other day. She handed me her SNAP benefit card by mistake. We both laughed and laughed.... :lol: :wall:

There's a difference between laughing with someone and laughing at them. No surprise that you don't see or care to acknowledge the difference. It's a pity that even after pointing this out on numerous occasions, you still don't seem to understand this...or maybe you're just not as magnanimous as you think you are. Same shit really...
dohdough.png

#339 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

http://abclocal.go.c...ocal&id=9086646

http://hamptonroads....inia-beach-rise

http://www.uticaod.c...d#axzz2WFblV7Iu

Here's a few more articles for you to whine about, doh. Enjoy! :rofl:

#340 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

Obama's trip to Africa could cost up to $100 million.

http://www.washingto...ls-africa-trip/

#341 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

Does Obama really believe that this is a good time to crush the coal industry? I only support this type of crap if it is globally initiated and accepted. Otherwise, it just puts us at an even larger disadvantage versus China, etc.

#342 dope   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Obama is classless.  He should stay where he is now, it's where he belongs!

sig.jpg

#343 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

Obama is classless.  He should stay where he is now, it's where he belongs!

LOLZ...please tell me more about how classless he is and why he belongs where he is. I'm trembling in anticipation for your well-reasoned response.
dohdough.png

#344 dope   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Obama does not respect the United States heritage, culture, history, tradition or constitution.  No real Americans would vote for Obama

sig.jpg

#345 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:06 AM

So what you're saying is that your comment had nothing to do with Obama being in South Africa or how since Obama is classless, he belongs in South Africa because it's classless as well? Oh I know! You actually meant that South Africa is super duper classy and will teach Obama some class! Yeah! That has to be it otherwise you'd be a racist piece of shit for the implication as well as a coward for not standing by your comments. But you're no racist and not a coward, right? Cause what you just posted has almost nothing to do with your previous statement.
dohdough.png

#346 dope   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

oooooo a tough guy on the internet!!!!!!       Calling a country classless isn't remotely racist.  If it were, calling one classy would be as well. Who raised you boy? 

sig.jpg

#347 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

oooooo a tough guy on the internet!!!!!!       Calling a country classless isn't remotely racist.  If it were, calling one classy would be as well. Who raised you boy? 

You dont want to argue with dohdough.

#348 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6459 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

You're the one that made the comments. I guess you don't have the balls to back it up. Good showing, chap. Way to stand up for your convictions.
dohdough.png

#349 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

http://www.washingto...egypt-crumbled/

"The State Department said Secretary of State John Kerry briefly boarded his private yacht at the same time of the Egypt’s military ouster of President Mohammed Morsi — a drastic switch from denials earlier this week that Mr. Kerry was ever aboard the boat."

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1391014

A CBS News producer tweeted Wednesday that Kerry was seen on his yacht, but the State Department slammed the suggestion saying, "Any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate."

Add another lie to the pile. How do these morons think they can get away with it in these days of cellphone cameras?

#350 IRHari   COME ON! CAGiversary!   3814 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

tv-station-makes-excruciating-error-read

NTSB statement on erroneous confirmation of crew names July 12

The National Transportation Safety Board apologizes for inaccurate and offensive names that were mistakenly confirmed as those of the pilots of Asiana flight 214, which crashed at San Francisco International Airport on July 6.

Earlier today, in response to an inquiry from a media outlet, a summer intern acted outside the scope of his authority when he erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew on the aircraft.

The NTSB does not release or confirm the names of crewmembers or people involved in transportation accidents to the media. We work hard to ensure that only appropriate factual information regarding an investigation is released and deeply regret today's incident.

Appropriate actions will be taken to ensure that such a serious error is not repeated.

"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#351 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Race relations have plummeted since Obama took office.

#352 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

What are you trying to prove with this? Do you think things would have been any different had he not given a speech? Do you think that race relations were going great before the Martin case?

PaulManda.png

#353 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

What are you trying to prove with this? Do you think things would have been any different had he not given a speech? Do you think that race relations were going great before the Martin case?

I am merely linking to an article, you take it as you like.

#354 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

I am merely linking to an article, you take it as you like.

Well if you posted it, you must have some sort of opinion on the matter.

PaulManda.png

#355 dilemna   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

No surprise, the man is an incompetent bumbling wreck.

Pissed off numerous allies.

Got caught spying on the whole world.

Keeps flying the racial flames.

This guy got a nobel peace prize, then started ordering drone strikes on his own citizens smh

you couldn't make it up.

I'm not opposed to some trolling and I'm guilty of it myself.

#356 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Some recovery.. Can't really blame this on Bush anymore. 

http://www.zerohedge...0-are-part-time

#357 dilemna   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

Obama is ruining our economy it's making me furious.

I'm not opposed to some trolling and I'm guilty of it myself.

#358 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:34 AM

Obama helps keep subsidies for staff and members of congress:

http://dailycaller.c...nder-obamacare/

#359 Dr Mario Kart   SD/2D Defense Force CAGiversary!   10945 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Dr Mario Kart

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Obama helps keep subsidies for staff and members of congress:

http://dailycaller.c...nder-obamacare/

What seems to be the problem here?

#360 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:37 AM

What seems to be the problem here?

Subsidies, special interests, irony...