* * * - - 2 votes

The "Stay Classy, Obama" Thread

#421 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1004 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

http://www.ijreview....ngressman-gave/

So Boehner is definitely goofy, but THIS goofy?!? Pelosi is hilarious!

#422 RPGNinja   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

RPGNinja

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

New approval rating poll has Obama down to 40%. Of course it is a NBC NEWS poll so the real number is more like 25%.

#423 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6441 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

WTF? You didn't start a new thread like you usually do?

dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#424 RPGNinja   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

RPGNinja

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:19 AM

WTF? You didn't start a new thread like you usually do?

Hey Doughboy. Your video is perfect because Obama is a huge joke like Benny Hill.

#425 renique46   CAGiversary! Silenced   2692 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

renique46

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

#426 RPGNinja   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

RPGNinja

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

That is mean. Obama dances better than that.

#427 irideabike   no show CAGiversary!   6031 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

irideabike

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

New approval rating poll has Obama down to 40%. Of course it is a NBC NEWS poll so the real number is more like 25%.

Quick my ratings are down time to spend millions bombing someone.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#428 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   5133 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

Unskew the polls!

#429 RPGNinja   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

RPGNinja

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Quick my ratings are down time to spend millions bombing someone.

LOL he literally is going BACK into Iraq to bomb some people I am not lying. Of course we won't have "any troops on the ground".

Sure okay Obama.

#430 Feeding the Abscess   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2787 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Feeding the Abscess

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_5733164.html

Part of me hopes the democrats pick her, so progressives can unite around another warhawk while pretending to be doves, like with Obama. Though Warren is far more hawkish than Obama was rhetorically at this point in their prospective careers - which is kind of frightening.

Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

ThroneofSeth.png

#431 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6441 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_5733164.html

Part of me hopes the democrats pick her, so progressives can unite around another warhawk while pretending to be doves, like with Obama. Though Warren is far more hawkish than Obama was rhetorically at this point in their prospective careers - which is kind of frightening.

The only thing progressive about her is her economics...and that's only because she didn't let her ideology(she was a republican) get in the way of hard data. Otherwise, she's probably a cookie cutter conservative in regards to foreign policy. She's always been a hawk. All you need to do is look at her stances during her senatorial campaign. Obama was hawkish because he was running for office and not necessarily his personal views as far as I can tell. He's quite the pragmatist when it comes to governing.

I honestly don't think I even voted for her. I remember voting for the most progressive candidate in the primary though. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of hers and could see this coming a mile away.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#432 rebelschs   Necessary Evil CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

rebelschs

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:06 AM

The only thing progressive about her is her economics...and that's only because she didn't let her ideology(she was a republican) get in the way of hard data. Otherwise, she's probably a cookie cutter conservative in regards to foreign policy. She's always been a hawk. All you need to do is look at her stances during her senatorial campaign. Obama was hawkish because he was running for office and not necessarily his personal views as far as I can tell. He's quite the pragmatist when it comes to governing.

I honestly don't think I even voted for her. I remember voting for the most progressive candidate in the primary though. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of hers and could see this coming a mile away.

I agree with you, I am not a fan either.

The South will rise again.

#433 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1004 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

Take credit for ending the war in Iraq- check, Say it wasn't your decision when things go bad- check. Zero accountability in place- check.

#434 RPGNinja   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

RPGNinja

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

Love how much stalling is going on with the IRS Scandal. That bitch Lois Lerner is gonna get her day soon. She thinks stupidly that all her emails are deleted but they are saved on a separate server and she is going to get owned.

#435 Jruth   No trite shit crew gamer bro CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

Pick her for what? I don't think it would be conforming to a Native American bombing tree's and stuff. Denzel or President Obama sure do know how to make a strong argument.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#436 rebelschs   Necessary Evil CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

rebelschs

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

Love how much stalling is going on with the IRS Scandal. That bitch Lois Lerner is gonna get her day soon. She thinks stupidly that all her emails are deleted but they are saved on a separate server and she is going to get owned.

Obama will probably pardon her, but luckily one day she will have to stand before God and pay for her sins.

#437 irideabike   no show CAGiversary!   6031 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

irideabike

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who the IRS audits and who they don't.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#438 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6441 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Heathen spotted! :rofl:
dohdough.png

#439 rebelschs   Necessary Evil CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

rebelschs

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

He does care when someone lies and uses their power to abuse another person.