My Own Contest/Game Tri-Weapon Pack codes For Vanquish xbox 360

cmp2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
since they are all gone i have a couple left so ill do a contests on here but make sure u post back

i will randomly post a code though out the day so keep looking on the post the only cath is that i will take a letter/munber off the code when i post so u have to guess fast enjoy!!!!! hope u win!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cmp2005']thanxx to EricSCH from gb for this find enjoy eveyone free is free

This German videogame site is currently giving out free codes for the Vanquish Tri-Weapon DLC, just thought that some people might like to get it. It normally costs 160 MS points, but hey, free is free.

http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-Vanquish-Codes-5859728.html

You need to click on the picture and then enter your e-mail address. You don't need to tick the box (it'll send you newletters if you do). I just received my code and I'm pretty sure it works for all regions.[/QUOTE]

>.> Put xbox in the title... you got me excited and now im more irked =\

[quote name='Apollo Creed']message sent. ;)
Edit: ... too late :cry:[/QUOTE]

haha I almost removed some of the letters for the 2 of you to duke it out... but the min hand changed between the PM's and thought it was unfair to iRandom =p. Better luck next time ^^

Would be nice to get a code if any spare! Amazed this one ran out so quick since Carrot Mascot took awhile and think might still be giving them out.

It still works!

Ihre Seriennummer lautet:
KTGDP-RGJTV-D7RTR-7R9G3-GGMVZ

EDIT:

oh sorry... :(
"Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage!

Leider sind bereits alle Codes vergeben, so dass wir Ihnen keine Seriennummer mehr zuteilen können."

Darn. That translates to:

"Thank you for your inquiry!

Unfortunately, all the codes are already taken, so that we can assign you a serial number anymore. "

Despite Google Translate's error, the message is clear.

[quote name='EvilMe']It still works!

EDIT:

Leider sind bereits alle Codes vergeben, so dass wir Ihnen keine Seriennummer mehr zuteilen können."[/QUOTE]If you got the error message, then where did you get your code from?

[quote name='EvilMe']It still works!

EDIT:

Leider sind bereits alle Codes vergeben, so dass wir Ihnen keine Seriennummer mehr zuteilen können."[/QUOTE]

Why are you trying to lie

[quote name='clickpow']Why are you trying to lie[/QUOTE]

it worked one time and i got KTGDP-RGJTV-D7RTR-7R9G3-GGMVZ so i tried one more time and it did not work..

[quote name='r3dreck']Extra one I snagged for a buddy who doesn't want it:
R4JQ2-6J74Q-JJWJK-H2YWD-JDFMZ[/QUOTE]

Snagged it. Thanks very much r3dreck!

Do people on here redeem so many they sell later on ebay or something? This went to fast and past stuff like this i see a few ebay sellers just have so many for sale of one item. It sucks when they do that and have like 100 or something. I guess it is simple to get so many to cause i got 2 of those carrot mascot from this site and me and my friend love that one for some reason. It was easy for me to go back then change email to his and submit again.

If anyone has a extra i could trade a metro 2033 avatar mask for it. My friend never wanted it long ago and it looks like a bird or something. Just PM me i might have a few other random stuff to but not high end stuff but just avatar stuff i think.

[quote name='cmp2005']D9f6m-3xwyg-hw6g9-hjq4t-pdf7z[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
VANQUISH Tri-Weapon Pack
It has been added to your Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

Thank you!!!! I have been trying to get this code since yesterday

Crap, how did I miss out on this one? If anyone has an extra I'd appreciate it. Even have some codes I'd trade for one. Shoot me PM!

[quote name='cmp2005']J7x2m-jhpdq-c9c7f-676*c-yvvvz[/QUOTE]

already been used would i been nice if somebody post that they had got it made me waste my time for nothing

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']already been used would i been nice if somebody post that they had got it made me waste my time for nothing[/QUOTE]

clearly you don't know about lurkers

bread's done
Back