Clover invites & how to make $20+ a WEEK through swagbucks.

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Clover

USE THIS LINK FOR YOUR FREE $6

https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=8rwv9tcr9h6h

All you have to do is accept the invite and install the app to your phone. Once you do that you get your $6. $5 of it can instantly be turned into an Amazon Gift Card

FusionCash

FusionCash pays you cash to try products and services and take online surveys. It's completely FREE to join. Sign up now and get $5 deposited into your account instantly. You've got nothing to lose and FREE cash to gain!

FusionCash is by far my favorite site to earn money. I've earned over $80 so far, and really haven't done much of anything. Points are pretty easy to come by as well.

1. Make a junk email address, this site gives you good money, but you will get spammed.
2. Complete offers. These range from surveys to credit card trial offers. Always wanted DirectTV? Last check, they were paying somewhere around $50 just to sign up for this. There are many easy things to do, including just giving a site your junk email for some easy money.
3. Watch videos. They pay a few cents each, but its basically a few cents for just letting a video go in the background.
4. Post in the forums. You can earn an easy $3.00 a month just for 30 quality posts a month. Easy money.
5. Get a high score on the current game. There is a game you can play once every few weeks, where if you attain a high enough score, you get 50 cents. Easyyy.
6. Click ads. A daily offer where you clicks 4 of the special news ads, and wait 3 minutes, and earn 15 cents.

Now, not gonna lie, you won't get rich, but you can earn decent money on this site. I had my first $25 ready to be cashed out within a day, so if thats all you want, then this is great for you. But you can continue to earn money (redeemable by Direct Deposit, PayPal Deposit, or Check) over the long haul and it'll really start to add up.

This is my main site, and really the only one I truly love, so be sure to give it a try by using this link or by clicking the banner below.

FusionCash Tips and Observations:

• Verifying your telephone number will not result in a frenzy of telemarketers. It's an automated, PIN system.
  • Clearing cookies works well for this site, too.
  • McAfee SiteAdvisor flags the site yellow, citing "1.0 spammy e-mails per month," which in reality is the welcome message. The site is safe.
  • You must have at least $25 dollars in your account to cash out and at least $15 must be from offers (sign up bonus and referrals excluded). So when you're ready to cash out, consider inviting a few friends for some extra coin to increase your check.
  • Do not sign up for Direct Deposit, as this gives them a window to automatically cancel your funds if they deem that you are in violation of the ToS.
Swagbucks

Why use swagbucks? Because it works. You can redeem your points for TONS of things, gift cards to itunes, amazon

Along with a lot of the others out there, I use swagbucks. I'm relatively new to it, but I hear getting referrals is the best way to go to earn massive points. Massive points = Massive money.

There are many ways to earn points

How to get swagbucks

To get fast swagbucks, do the following:

Install the Toolbar.
You get an easy swagbuck everyday just for installing this. I'm not an IE user, but I do hop on it once a day and do some random searches for things, and this ends up getting you quite a few swagbucks.

SwagTV is the best way to earn swagbucks. Just click a video "ReloadEvery" (google it) every couple of minutes and let it run.

Search! This is the next best way to get points, and random giveaways happen often, from 10-50 points.

Answer the daily poll
Clicking the Trust Surveys Link (don't even have to do the surveys, just click the link!)
Do the NOSO page (Just skip everything for the easy points)
Check the Swidget for any Swagcodes

Use the SwagShop for all of your online purchases. You get a certain amount of points back for dollar you spend, so the more you spend, the more you earn! Many online stores work, including gamestop, newegg and amazon

Use SwagTV. You watch videos, and earn a lot of points, a maximum of 150 a day. I usually play the video, then check back in a bit to click the random pop up. All in all, an easy way to make points.

SwagTV for mobile is the same thing, but it has a separate cap of 100 points a day.

Play Games. Play a game, earn swagbucks. Enter tournaments and win, earn MORE swagbucks. Fuel that competitive spirit and make money. A gamers dream, right?

Use the site. Just by hitting random parts of the site, you earn swagbucks. Awesome.

Randomly. There are hourly winners. The chances are low, but you could win 100 points for absolutely nothing.

Check sc-s.com , as they post swagcodes for you to use, earning an average of about 10 points a code.

REFER! You get a match of up to 1000 swagbucks, so for every person you refer, you get points! And besides, it's a great way to help out the community.

So whats the hold up? Click on the banner below, or use
this link

ALWAYS redeem for a $5 amazon gift card. Best bang for your buck, even better than the high value cards.

Got a question? Send a PM, and I'll be glad to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back