PENDING - LOWBALL AUCTION! Help me pay for my 3DS preorder!

InFlames215

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
STARTING NEW LOWBALL SOON! Info from old lowball sale I had, keeping it around for future use.
I have a preorder on a new 3DS from Amazon.com. I already sold an xbox 360 with some games and have some credit from my Poke To pay for it, I am auctioning off everything on this list, dv8mad style. Here are the rules for such a sale for your convenience. Note that I took the liberty to change a few of the rules slightly.

RULES:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback WILL be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active.

PAYMENT:
I will only accept an Amazon.com gift card as payment! It is super easy to do and all you need is a credit/check card.

SHIPPING:
In general, first item is $3.00, add $1 for each additional item.

END TIME OF AUCTION:
UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT

Here's a link to dv8mad's list: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=192429

EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! I do not guarantee the condition of anything, however, except everything plays fine. If you are really concerned about something, post here or PM and I will take a look / send pics.

IMPORTANT INFO:

1) Most games are complete. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT CONDITION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I can double-check condition and completeness.

2) As per usual, if you are a new trader, I ask that you send first. If we both have comparable feedback then perhaps we can both send at the same time.

3) I'll try this for awhile and whatever I don't get rid of will go to a lowball sale / craigslist. THANKS!

HAVE:

Nintendo Wii -
:wii: Ghost Squad
:wii: Mercury Meltdown Revolution
:wii: Link's Crossbow Training (DISC ONLY)
:wii: Madworld

Xbox 360 -
:360: Army of Two
:360: Fallout 3
:360: Assassin's Creed
:360: Left 4 Dead
:360: NBA 2K7
:360: Forza Motorsport 2 (no case)
:360: Orange Box
:360: Lost Odyssey
:360: Gears of War 2 LE
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (DISC ONLY) (scratched quite a bit, works fine)

Xbox -
:xbox: Project Gotham Racing
:xbox: Ninja Gaiden Black
:xbox: Halo 2

Playstation 2 -
:ps2: Xenosaga
:ps2: Xenosaga III
:ps2: Arc The Lad: End of Darkness
:ps2: Viewtiful Joe 2
:ps2: Persona 3 EX

Playstation 3 -
:ps3: NCAA Football
:ps3: The Saboteur

Gameboy Advance (GBA) -
:gba: Polar White
:gba: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
:gba: Super Marios Bros.

Nintendo DS -
:ds: Scourge: Hive
:ds: Rune Factory
:ds: Final Fantasy Tactics: A2

Gamecube -
:gc: Ikaruga
:gc: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
:gc: Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
:gc: Resident Evil PC (Sealed)

WANT list, ignore for now:

WANT:

For any offer, please consider shipping charges of about $2.50. If you want disc-only then don't worry about it.
AMAZON GIFT CARD (preferred payment method)
CASH
PAYPAL

Your CML's for ANY list, except for Xbox 360 stuff.

Nintendo Wii -
:wii: Donkey Kong Country
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nintendo DS -
:ds: Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light
:ds: Rune Factory

Playstation 2 -
:ps2: SMT Devil Summoner 2

Playstation 3 -
:ps3: Playstation Move Controllers
:ps3: Playstation Move Camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, I took a look at your list and I didn't see anything on there. If you have anything not on the list that you might be willing to trade LMK. Thanks!

bread's done
Back