FS: MD Midway 12 Games Video Arcade

w4uvv

CAG Veteran
:applause: Hi Guys. I have a MD Midway Video Arcade that has 12 user selectable games and can be played by 1 or 2 players. It is in almost like new condition. The video arcade was manufactured by Big Electronic Games, Ltd. in 2005 and sold new for approximately $1,200 plus tax. It does not require coins or a password to operate. Just turn on the power switch and play. All 12 programs are incorporated internally and do not require a separate game cartridge to be inserted to play. The desired game is selected by toggling the single player joystick each time to the right. For selected game activation the one or two player button is pushed. The video arcade operates on 110VAC and uses 70 watts and relatively low current consumption. It has a side mounted recessed power on/off switch and system reset button located on the console. The color screen monitor is approximately 13 inches diameter.

:bouncy:The 12 user game selections are:

Bubbles
Defender
Defender II
Joust
Rampage
Robotron
Root Beer Tapper
Satan's Hollow
Sins Star
Splat
Timber
Wizard of Wor

If there is a rec room or family room or "man cave" this would be a perfect fit. Not only do kids love playing the various games but adults do too although they might not admit it. These are not simple easy games to win. They require skill and agility. Watch your friends get humiliated by a sub-teen player. It is an ideal multi-choice entertainment system great for parties and neighborhood get togethers. The video arcade has accompanying sound effects with user controlled audio gain.

The unit is approximately 63 inches high, 23 inches wide, 24 inches deep and weighs approximately 75 lbs. It fits easily into most Dodge Caravan or similar type mini-vans with the rear seat(s) removed. With care one person can handle off loading and setup.

I am located near the intersection of 195 and I295 in Prince George Co., near Ft. Lee, VA which is approximately 25 miles south of Richmond, VA.

\\:D/If requested screen capture and arcade unit pictures can be emailed to a non-website provided email address.

Item is sold in "as is" condition with no returns or refunds.

Purchaser pick up price: $550.00 Cash

If interested email me at :razz: < [email protected] >

or call :wave: 804-862-1262 anytime.

John

bread's done
Back