New to Cagcast Feb 2011

Kevlaria

CAG Veteran
So, I found you a couple days ago from some other gaming podcast, probably GWJ, and you guys are awesome. I went back to Oct 6th episode and downloaded 5 from there. Figured that was when a lot of stuff was coming out and a good time to see how you guys thought. The first thing I heard from you was Chappy on the Walkman. The next day I downloaded the rest until present. That alone won me, but your banter is interesting and your thoughts are games are good. Thanks for giving me more to listen to at work. Once I am caught up, I'll go back and start from the beginnning.

Looking forward you hearing you.
Kevlaria

I, too, am a fairly recent listener. I started in probably November, perhaps October.

They really are one of my top three podcasts, and I always make an effort to download each episode as soon as I see it.

Nice to see that this most current one comes so quickly after the last...

It would take you forever to listen to all the older episodes, so I'll tell you what I did when I discovered them. As soon as I caught up, I looked for episodes that came out around console launches and huge game releases. It was really interesting going back and hearing what they thought about the Wii before it was released, same thing with the PS3. You'll laugh at how wrong they were on some things, and hear them make some predictions that actually come to fruition later on.

bread's done
Back