PlayAsia's weekly deal - Mindjack $17.90 (~$3.40, shipping)

If you're paying for shipping anyway, it might be worth throwing region-free Front Mission Evolved (English language Version) into the basket, too - under $10 at the moment. They've got region-free Blur for under $20, too. :) Separately, you still have to add $3.40 shipping, remember. Oh, and check out the Play-Asia coupon thread here if your order goes over $50. ^^

Poor Front Mission Evolved - I don't think I've ever seen a game price drop plummet so quickly! Apparently it's an OK game, I'd try it myself if I didn't have such a backlog.

I really want to try this game, but I don't think I would ever play it if I added it to my backlog. I'll wait till I have nothing else to play.

I think he did, and it wasn't to kind to the game. From what I heard of the game, it sounded a bit like Deus Ex, but I'm more interested in that, so I'm skipping this game.

I tried playing this thing, got to the 5th mission and couldn't take anymore. Horrible controls, very stiff, think RE1 on the playstation. Horrible voice acting, generic story. Cool idea, but having to restart whole missions if you die with bullet sponge enemies and no pause feature made this game very tedious. Not even worth a rent, took it back after 2 hours.

bread's done
Back