10% off Nvidia store + extended promor for Metro 2033 free with Homefront

hoofrog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just in from Nvidia. Not sure if the coupon code is unique or not but I will not use it.

"
Hello,

Recently, NVIDIA participated in a promotion that gave our customers access to a free digital download of the game "Metro 2033" when they pre-ordered
THQ's soon to be released game "Homefront".

Unfortunately, our online systems allowed access to the free download without pre-ordering "Homefront". Instructions and links to work around the
promotion were posted online, and before we realized the issue and closed the loophole, some customers were able to download and install "Metro 2033"
without the required pre-order. After closing the loophole, customers who had downloaded the game were no longer able to play it.

We realize that this resulted in a poor experience for some customers and we sincerely apologize for the confusion.

In response to this situation, we would like to re-extend our original offer, along with an additional discount for those who were inconvenienced.
For a limited time, we will give an additional 10% off your total purchase of "Homefront" (which includes the free download of "Metro 2033"), or
anything else in our store. Simply use the coupon code below when checking out. This is a single-use code and expires February 25, 2011 at 2am
CST/Midnight PST.

Homefront + Metro 2033: http://store.nvidia.com/promo/86464300

10% Off Coupon Code - 76natgwgq

Thanks and best regards,

The NVIDIA Team"

Got the same email with a different code. They're all unique. Makes sense since to have a generic code would allow everyone on the Internet to get $5 off Homefront just because, same as they tried to get free Metro 2033. Only the people who got in on the non-deal will get codes.

EDIT: If anyone wants my code, PM me. I'm not going to be getting this until it's cheaper. I've got too big a backlog to add to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to give away my code too. I have no interest in Homefront, and I don't see anything else in Nvidia's store that I want, so, yeah. Just send me a PM. :D

[quote name='loveangel']why don,t u share the code here[/QUOTE]Because it doesn't do the second person who tries to use it any good. Why waste people's time? Send a PM, give the code, get on with it.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Because it doesn't do the second person who tries to use it any good. Why waste people's time? Send a PM, give the code, get on with it.[/QUOTE]

exactly, it would be gone in seconds by a lurker

it is a one time use code, but im not going to use mine either since the game will be on sale for 20$ within 6 months anyway by my guess.

since im not going to use mine one of you may.

ad9b9nan3

not going to do the pm thing too much work sorry.

bread's done
Back