Viral Achievements - TrueAchievements

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
TrueAchievement.com is doing a Viral Month. Just found out and thought I'd spread the word. *rim shot*
Still I know a bunch of posts in these game specific threads are related to does anyone have this achievement, mind helping me get it.

I can't think of any hard to get viral achievements I need per see but just by looking at that list I could use to get the Brutal Legend one. I may not have the Borderlands one either, have to check on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdawgg76']Don't have Borderlands or GTA 4 one, but I do have the one for Mercs 2 if anyone needs it. Is there one for Red Dead?[/QUOTE]

I'll send you a message sometime, I've got the Borderlands, RDR and GTA4 one. Don't have the Mercs 2 one.

[quote name='Spybreak8']I'll send you a message sometime, I've got the Borderlands, RDR and GTA4 one. Don't have the Mercs 2 one.[/QUOTE]Just realized that I do have the RDR one. Got it with my very first mp kill. In Borderlands, aren't there a couple of non-viral mp ones as well. I know I don't have them. Do you and vendetta want to form up a party and knock them out?
[quote name='Matt Young']Man... I have a lot of those games and I don't know if I have any viral achievements.[/QUOTE]Just message me if u see me online and I can help out.

Don't some of the older NFS games have some virals? I know one has a chevo where you must race an EA person directly.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have the Borderlands one. I should be playing it this weekend so feel free to hit me up.[/QUOTE]Work tonite 4 to midnite est, but may be able to play a little while from about 12:30 to maybe 2am.

[quote name='dkreegz515']theres a shadowrun achievement to teabag a player with the achievement and then you get it.[/QUOTE]Still haven't opened that game up, who's up for some teabaggin'?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Work tonite 4 to midnite est, but may be able to play a little while from about 12:30 to maybe 2am.
[/QUOTE]

I should be on live tonight. If you see me playing something else just msg me. It won't take but a minute or two to get you the viral achievement.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Work tonite 4 to midnite est, but may be able to play a little while from about 12:30 to maybe 2am.[/QUOTE]

That's my kind of time anyways.:D

Yeah I've got the NFS one too I believe (think it's in Carbon). That's really cool because it gives you the special viral livery for your car. More achievements should do that.

bread's done
Back