- - - - -

Gamehuddle.com -- any thoughts or experience?

#31 mrx001   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

So far I've shared 5 games and requested 1 back ,got it back without issue for free.My games are being rented out.Also,just sent out my first rental(Portal 2) played it for 2 days and took about 4 days to get to me,I live in California.

#32 mrx001   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

You don't need to 'share' your games in order to rent $1 per day right?

No.It's five dollars up front for the first five days and 40 cents after.

#33 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Well... I got paid today.

My total rentals exceeded the $25 minimum and a button to get paid appeared on the website when I logged in. I clicked it to initiate the transaction to my PayPal account last night. They sent me a confirmation e-mail indicating that they would send the money the next business day (today). The money arrived in my account this AM as promised.

One happy camper here.

My only outstanding question is regarding getting games back that you have sent in to them. Just curious how the experience was and if anyone has run into any problems (example: do they pay to ship it back to you or do you have to pay for that?).

The only big surprise I ran into so far was that you have to pay the shipping to get your games to them. They will send you the packaging but they charge your account for the shipping. Other than that, it all seems like a pretty good deal so far...

#34 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Well... I got paid today.

My total rentals exceeded the $25 minimum and a button to get paid appeared on the website when I logged in. I clicked it to initiate the transaction to my PayPal account last night. They sent me a confirmation e-mail indicating that they would send the money the next business day (today). The money arrived in my account this AM as promised.

One happy camper here.

Thanks for confirming it's a clean process! I'm at the $20 mark myself so should be able to cash in after this month. I'm well on my way to being a happy camper, too!

My only outstanding question is regarding getting games back that you have sent in to them. Just curious how the experience was and if anyone has run into any problems (example: do they pay to ship it back to you or do you have to pay for that?).

The only big surprise I ran into so far was that you have to pay the shipping to get your games to them. They will send you the packaging but they charge your account for the shipping. Other than that, it all seems like a pretty good deal so far...

I haven't requested any of my games back yet, since heck, they're the ones I never play! I'm quite glad they're making me money rather than collecting dust, though.

And I agree, big bummer to have to pay for your own shipping. Definitely ship as many discs at a time as you can, rather than 1 at a time.

Are people still being credited with a $5 "thank you" credit when you mail in your games? That balances out the costs quite happily, I think, but I haven't mailed games in for a while so not sure if they still do it.

#35 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Here is my earnings report, including which games made the money. I shipped off my games on March 1 and for a long time it looked like nothing was happening, but updates to earning come just once a month.

I was surprised at which games made the most money.

March: $7.74 earned
Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 $0.72
Brutal Legend PlayStation 3 $0.54
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 $0.36
Full Auto 2: Battlelines PlayStation 3 $1.26
God of War Collection PlayStation 3 $1.08
Katamari Forever PlayStation 3 $1.62
MotorStorm PlayStation 3 $0.90
Soulcalibur IV PlayStation 3 $1.26

April: $10.80 earned
Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 $1.50
Brutal Legend PlayStation 3 $0.60
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 $0.60
Full Auto 2: Battlelines PlayStation 3 $0.60
God of War Collection PlayStation 3 $1.50
Katamari Forever PlayStation 3 $2.40
MotorStorm PlayStation 3 $1.20
Soulcalibur IV PlayStation 3 $2.40

I love that Motorstorm has made me over $2 thus far. That game sells for like 5 bucks these days!

I am hoping for a continued uptrend in earning as (hopefully!) more and more people start renting from the site!

#36 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

...Are people still being credited with a $5 "thank you" credit when you mail in your games? That balances out the costs quite happily, I think, but I haven't mailed games in for a while so not sure if they still do it.

Yes, I can confirm that they are still providing that credit. Although I am not sure if there is a minimum quantity of games you have to send per shipment to get the credit.

I was holding off on sending in any more games until I was able to get paid. Since it went off without a hitch I requested a mailer today for 10 more games and they immediately credited me the $5.

#37 domthybomb   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

domthybomb

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Here is my earnings report, including which games made the money. I shipped off my games on March 1 and for a long time it looked like nothing was happening, but updates to earning come just once a month.

I was surprised at which games made the most money.

March: $7.74 earned
Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 $0.72
Brutal Legend PlayStation 3 $0.54
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 $0.36
Full Auto 2: Battlelines PlayStation 3 $1.26
God of War Collection PlayStation 3 $1.08
Katamari Forever PlayStation 3 $1.62
MotorStorm PlayStation 3 $0.90
Soulcalibur IV PlayStation 3 $1.26

April: $10.80 earned
Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 $1.50
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3 $0.60
God of War Collection PlayStation 3 $1.50
Soulcalibur IV PlayStation 3 $2.40

I love that Motorstorm has made me over $2 thus far. That game sells for like 5 bucks these days!

I am hoping for a continued uptrend in earning as (hopefully!) more and more people start renting from the site!

Might have to send in Motorstorm in myself.

I've been lurking this thread for the past month and decided to register to show my month earnings of April.

Borderlands PlayStation 3 $2.40
Call of Duty: Black Ops PlayStation 3 $7.80
Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 $3.60
Grand Theft Auto IV PlayStation 3 $0.90
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City PlayStation 3 $0.90
Infamous PlayStation 3 $0.60
LittleBigPlanet PlayStation 3 $0.60
LittleBigPlanet 2 PlayStation 3 $3.90
Madden NFL 10 PlayStation 3 $0.30
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PlayStation 3 $1.50
ModNation Racers PlayStation 3 $0.30
Red Dead Redemption PlayStation 3 $1.50
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare PlayStation 3 $1.50
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PlayStation 3 $2.70

Total for April 2011 $28.50

Wonder if I could have gotten more for LBP2 and CoD:Blops if the PSN didnt go down.

#38 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

I've been lurking this thread for the past month and decided to register to show my month earnings of April.

Thanks for posting! Always interesting to see what makes money and what doesn't. I'd have expected LBP 2 to do a bit better myself; I know that I want to rent/buy it at some point!

I'm going to send in another 5 or 6 games soon.

#39 Ronin317   The Yinzer Slayer CAGiversary!   1534 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

I've been playing with this site for a few weeks...made a couple of dollars so far from stuff that was just sitting on my shelf. I'll have to post a breakdown later, but it's been a good experience thus far.

#40 mrx001   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

Anyone know what the rental credits are for.You get them when you send in your games.

#41 Erockwald   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Erockwald

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:02 AM

I gave his site a lot of my games, including new releases, but I didn't get any money. It was totaly not worth it. Here is my total after an entire month and the $7.95 shipping.
Batman: Arkham Asylum PlayStation 3 $0.00
Brutal Legend PlayStation 3 $0.00
Bulletstorm PlayStation 3 $0.00
Burnout Paradise PlayStation 3 $0.00
Dark Sector PlayStation 3 $0.00
Dead Space PlayStation 3 $0.00
Fallout 3 PlayStation 3 $0.00
Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 $0.00
Grand Theft Auto IV PlayStation 3 $0.00
Rock Revolution PlayStation 3 $0.00
Shaun White Skateboarding PlayStation 3 $0.00
The Darkness PlayStation 3 $0.00
The Sly Collection PlayStation 3 $0.00
Unreal Tournament III PlayStation 3 $0.00
Wet PlayStation 3 $0.00
Worst Idea ever.

#42 thisboywillbreak   it's never been easy CAGiversary!   1135 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

thisboywillbreak

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:27 AM

I gave his site a lot of my games, including new releases, but I didn't get any money. It was totaly not worth it. Here is my total after an entire month and the $7.95 shipping.
Wet PlayStation 3 $0.00
Worst Idea ever.

Ouch. Do you other users have any explanation regarding this? This is the first post that has made me back away from the idea of using this service, haha.

#43 mrx001   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

Wet PlayStation 3 $0.00
Worst Idea ever.

All PS3 games.:booty:No worries you can always request your games back for free.

#44 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

Anyone know what the rental credits are for.You get them when you send in your games.

The credits are actual cash to offset your shipping costs as a "thank you" for sharing your games. My payout last month included this $5 credit as well.

Edited by Schade, 31 May 2011 - 04:07 AM.
Include quote from OP

#45 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

Ouch. Do you other users have any explanation regarding this? This is the first post that has made me back away from the idea of using this service, haha.

Well I am a bit curious what month this poster is referring to for expected payment. If it is May of this year (this month) then this makes sense as earnings are calculated after month end and the month has not ended. They credit your account by the 7th of the following month. Earnings are NOT calculated and posted to your account on a daily basis. All of this is in their terms of service on their website FYI.

If he is referring to April 2011 or earlier I could not say why this happened. I would suggest he contact their customer support if it was for earlier in the year as I have games on his list and was paid for them in April and earlier. Their payment model (as far as I and others on CAG have been able to piece together) essentially guarantees you get paid something (it may only be $0.20 for some games) for every game you share.

Without more information from the poster I would have to lean towards his post being FUD or a clerical error on the part of Gamehuddle which could probably be fixed with an e-mail to support.

#46 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

As far as I've seen, these credits are equivalent to your earnings (from sharing) on the site. Thus you can use the credits for renting, or you can actually withdraw as cash through Paypal once your account is $25 or more.

Not sure if their "Thank you" credit will extend forever, but as of now it's a pretty sweet deal, because they're essentially paying you back for most of your shipping costs.

#47 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

This is simply a matter of not waiting long enough, since as another poster mentioned you only get credited once a month. No game I 've sent in, no matter how crappy, has earned me less than .30 a month.

When I first sent in my games, I waited what seemed like a long time and my account was stuck at $0 and I figured it was all a bust too. So then I went on vacation, then forgot about it, and then finally checked after 2 months and suddenly I had $20 in my account! So my best advice is, don't check it every day (like I still do even though I know better...) but try to forget about it for a month or two and come back and see what you've earned.

Please update when you see your credits come in!

#48 domthybomb   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

domthybomb

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Borderlands PlayStation 3 $1.86
Call of Duty: Black Ops PlayStation 3 $6.20
Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 $3.10
Grand Theft Auto IV PlayStation 3 $0.62
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City PlayStation 3 $0.62
Infamous PlayStation 3 $0.62
LittleBigPlanet PlayStation 3 $0.62
LittleBigPlanet 2PlayStation 3$3.41
Madden NFL 10 PlayStation 3 $0.31
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PlayStation 3 $1.24
ModNation Racers PlayStation 3 $0.31
Red Dead Redemption PlayStation 3 $1.24
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare PlayStation 3 $1.24
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PlayStation 3 $3.41

Total for May 2011 $24.80

#49 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing earnings! My earnings were $17.44, though a number of my games were submitted late in the month so only earned a few cents. I will share specifics next month when all my games will have been there the full month, to get an accurate earnings report.

#50 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Annoying Update: The "Thank you" $5 credit that they have been giving each time you ship a batch of games can no longer be withdrawn as cash. You used to be able to, now you can't. Boo.

What is a bit more unfortunate and annoying is that currently (and they better fix this soon!) this means that you can only withdraw from you account the balance that is above your total "rental credits" balance. For example, if you've shipped them games 3 times, that's $15 in rental credits, so essentially the first $15 of your earnings balance is frozen and cannot be withdrawn; you can only use it to rent games.
That is a fairly reasonable rule, really; I figured they wouldn't keep giving straight cash as a thank-you for shipping. Right now it's acting a bit buggy in other ways and I've written to customer service. But just wanted you to know that you can't plan on withdrawing as cash your credits anymore; only your rental earnings will be withdraw-worthy.

#51 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Annoying Update: The "Thank you" $5 credit that they have been giving each time you ship a batch of games can no longer be withdrawn as cash. You used to be able to, now you can't. Boo.

Interesting. I just (as in this AM) cashed out again this month and had no problem getting the $10 I had in "Thank You" credit applied to my PayPal transfer.

I sent in another set of games this week so I guess I will get to try again next month. Even if they do put the brakes on the credit for cash, it was an unexpected benefit to begin with so oh well...

#52 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

Wow, since I last posted I wrote to customer service, and already they've fixed things for me! Their quick fix was simply to change the whole site back for now so that you can again withdraw your rental credits as cash. I very much doubt this will last; expect things to go back to rental credits being for rentals only (not withdrawal) as soon as they figure out their site programming to track that correctly.

I gotta say their customer service seems sharp and fast, and willing to do what it takes to make things right.

Maybe I'll rent Infamous 2 to celebrate! :D

#53 clemdog14   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   3 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

clemdog14

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

I have been using GameHuddle for a few months now and am please to announce that I like it better than subscription services such as Gamefly. Currently, I have leased five games that earn around $10 per month which allows me to rent two free games usually per month.

In my opinion, leasing games earns more profit (because they just sit on my shelf anyway) rather than selling them. A great service for people who do not want to subscribe to a subscription (I'm looking at you Gamefly).

#54 auggie23   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

auggie23

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Assassin's Creed II Xbox 360 $1.24
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PlayStation 3 $5.58
BioShock Xbox 360 $0.93Borderlands Xbox 360 $1.86
Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360 $6.20
Condemned 2: Bloodshot Xbox 360 $0.62
Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 $6.82
Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii $6.20
Fable III Xbox 360 $2.79
Fallout 3 Xbox 360 $1.24
Fight Night Champion PlayStation 3 $1.55
Fight Night Round 4 Xbox 360 $0.31
Gears of War 2 Xbox 360 $0.62
Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360 $0.62
Halo 3 Xbox 360 $0.93
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 $0.93
Heavy Rain PlayStation 3 $2.17
John Woo Presents Stranglehold Xbox 360 $0.62
Killzone 2 PlayStation 3 $1.55
Left 4 Dead Xbox 360 $0.31
Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 $0.31
Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 $2.17
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Xbox 360 $5.58
Mass Effect Xbox 360 $0.62
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Wii $1.24
NBA 2K11 Xbox 360 $7.44
NBA 2K9 Xbox 360 $0.31
NCAA Football 07 Xbox 360 $0.31
NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 $0.31
NCAA Football 11 Xbox 360 $3.10
Prince of Persia Xbox 360 $1.24
Punch-Out!! Wii $0.93
Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 $1.24
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Wii $0.31
Super Mario Galaxy Wii $0.62
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Wii $0.31
Super Paper Mario Wii $0.31
The Darkness Xbox 360 $1.24
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Xbox 360 $0.31
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii $1.24
The Orange Box Xbox 360 $1.24
Viva Pinata Xbox 360 $0.31

Total for the month: $72.85

#55 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Total for the month: $72.85

Woooo, epic earnings!:applause:
I finally have about that many games submitted, so we'll see if I can beat you this month. I doubt it, I think your games look better... I'll let you know on July 7th or whenever they process my earnings.

Still, I love the thought that by renting your old games you'll earn enough each month to buy a brand new release at MSRP (and hopefully any CAG knows better than to pay full price, but still...). And you can rent out that new release as soon as you beat it, upping your income more (or balancing out older games that lose popularity.

In other words, if you're happy with one or two games per month, you've basically got free games for life. :hot: CAG nirvana.

#56 bugeeker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:03 AM

Here are my earnings from June. I found my first two games to earn a flat $0! Nor surprise, considering what they were.

Total Earnings: $45.70

Amped 3 Xbox 360 $0.00
Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 $0.90
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Xbox 360 $4.50
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers PlayStation 3 $1.96
Bayonetta Xbox 360 $0.90
BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle Xbox 360 $0.60
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII PlayStation 3 $0.90
Chromehounds Xbox 360 $0.56
Crysis 2 PlayStation 3 $6.72
Darksiders Xbox 360 $1.50
Darksiders PlayStation 3 $1.50
Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 $3.00
FIFA Soccer 10 Xbox 360 $0.30
Fight Night Round 3 Xbox 360 $0.30
God of War Collection PlayStation 3 $0.90
Hasbro Family Game Night (Retail Edition)Xbox 360 $2.10
Heavy Rain PlayStation 3 $1.50
Kinect Adventures Xbox 360 $1.40
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Xbox 360 $0.60
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Xbox 360 $0.28
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Xbox 360 $3.36
NCAA Football 09Xbox 360 $0.00
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction PlayStation 3 $1.20
Resistance: Fall of Man PlayStation 3 $0.30
SBK: Superbike World Championship PlayStation 3 $0.28
SEGA Superstars Tennis Xbox 360 $0.28
Soulcalibur IV PlayStation 3 $1.50
Street Fighter IV Xbox 360 $2.10
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) Xbox 360 $0.30
Tony Hawk's Project 8 Xbox 360 $0.60
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PlayStation 3 $0.28
WALL-E PlayStation 3 $0.28

#57 auggie23   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

auggie23

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:45 PM

Assassin's Creed II Xbox 360 $0.90
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PlayStation 3 $4.50
BioShock Xbox 360 $0.93Borderlands Xbox 360 $0.60
Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360 $6.00
Condemned 2: Bloodshot Xbox 360 $0.90
Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 $5.70
Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii $6.00
Fable III Xbox 360 $1.20
Fallout 3 Xbox 360 $0.60
Fight Night Champion PlayStation 3 $1.20
Fight Night Round 4 Xbox 360 $0.30
Gears of War 2 Xbox 360 $0.60
Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360 $0.30
Halo 3 Xbox 360 $1.20
Halo 3: ODST Xbox 360 $0.60
Heavy Rain PlayStation 3 $1.50
John Woo Presents Stranglehold Xbox 360 $0.60
Killzone 2 PlayStation 3 $0.90
Left 4 Dead Xbox 360 $0.30
Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 $0.30
Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 $1.80
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Xbox 360 $3.60
Mass Effect Xbox 360 $0.60
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Wii $0.60
NBA 2K11 Xbox 360 $6.00
NBA 2K9 Xbox 360 $0.00
NCAA Football 07 Xbox 360 $0.00
NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 $0.00
NCAA Football 11 Xbox 360 $2.40
Prince of Persia Xbox 360 $1.20
Punch-Out!! Wii $0.90
Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 $0.90
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Wii $0.30
Super Mario Galaxy Wii $0.60
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Wii $0.30
Super Paper Mario Wii $0.30
The Darkness Xbox 360 $1.20
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Xbox 360 $0.30
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii $1.20
The Orange Box Xbox 360 $1.20
Viva Pinata Xbox 360 $0.30

Total for the month: $57.90

#58 Schade   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

Couple of updates.

I (and a few friends) had new shipping credit again this month and again it converted to cash just fine. I suspect this was just an anomaly for some users last month. :applause:

Has anyone requested games back from them yet? I am still curious if they charge you shipping when they send your games back.

Overall I am VERY happy with this service so far...

#59 auggie23   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

auggie23

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

I requested games back and had no problem. They didn't charge me, but I suspect that this will change down the road sometime. Are you guys renting games as well? I do, and I find the service to be fantastic!

#60 auggie23   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

auggie23

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

Also, I just sent in some more games and it appears that they're no longer giving free rental credits. Makes sense I guess, I'd imagine they just did it to promote people sharing at first