Killzone 3 (PS3) & Bulletstorm (360/PS3) with $20 credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]21017[/IMG-R]Pre-order Killzone 3 and/or Bulletstorm and receive $20 in Amazon credit. Killzone 3 also includes an Amazon-exclusive code to get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Release day delivery is available on both titles.

More Amazon pre-order credit deals here.

:ps3: Killzone 3 w/$20 credit at Amazon
:360::ps3: Bulletstorm w/$20 credit at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered it a while ago. Via the "Preorder guarantee" we should get whatever deals they add on after we order.

Where's the huge list of people correcting the OP about how this belongs in the Amazon credit thread? ;)

Thanks, CheepyD!

One hell of a deal. I just repreordered just to be safe.

Also make note that all versions get upgraded to the limited edition as well so essentially you are getting a crapload of bonuses. (360 is the limited edition but they call it epic because of the GOW3 beta invite).

[quote name='emperordahc']Where's the huge list of people correcting the OP about how this belongs in the Amazon credit thread? ;)

Thanks, CheepyD![/QUOTE]

At first glance, I thought this thread was heading that way.

C'mon guys, just give them your money so games like Call of Duty will stop being made, I want the return of old school shooters again like Unreal..man UT was amazing back in the day

[quote name='shadowknight203']C'mon guys, just give them your money so games like Call of Duty will stop being made, I want the return of old school shooters again like Unreal..man UT was amazing back in the day[/QUOTE]

I agree. One of the reasons I am excited for Bulletstorm is it feels like a classic balls to the walls shooter. I don't really care for shooters nowadays since they are all the same but Bulletstorm just feels fucking awesome to play. Plus the whole points system just adds to the insanity.

although i did enjoy the demo, i don't think this is a game that i would play for more than a weekend or two. hard to cough up the dough especially with kz3 coming out on the same day.

I call that a deal. I just saw the best buy offer but since ive already got $35 in credit with amazon I cant pass this up.

[quote name='shadowknight203']C'mon guys, just give them your money so games like Call of Duty will stop being made[/QUOTE]

No thanks. I'll gladly give COD my money over this piece of junk.

Sweet! I wanted the soundtrack from the giant cat mask edition but I wasn't willing to pay $60+ extra just for that. On top of that no one until now offered any sort of credit so I had planned to just get the normal edition locally on Tuesday but this deal blows that out of the water. I can wait a few days for it to ship (free!) to me in trade for $20 credit. :) I'm surprised they waited until now though to post the credit.

finally, was just looking at bulletstorm tryna decide if I want this or bulletstorm with the $20 credit, I will bite on this instead and cancel my gamestop reservation.

I think I'll wait until it see's a price drop to $20 or less. The dialogue in the demo was awful. It sounded like something some 12 year old would post on 4chan or somethingawful. I'll admit though the shooting and leash mechanic is really fun.

[quote name='emperordahc']Where's the huge list of people correcting the OP about how this belongs in the Amazon credit thread? ;)

Thanks, CheepyD![/QUOTE]
I put it there too. ;)

[quote name='TraBuch']I'm hesitant to get this. I hated Killzone 2.[/QUOTE]

What did you hate about Killzone 2? If it was just the controls try the Killzone 3 demo they are much more snappy now not so sluggish. If it wasn't the controls though I don't know what to tell ya KZ3 will most likely be more KZ2 goodness and I can't wait to play it. :)

[quote name='tmly']The game feels like a money grab from Epic Games. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

it is, they put the Gears 3 beta in there to help the sales. I played the demo and its garbage IMO. Im a huge Gears of War fan but can't see myself buying a crappy game for a beta invite and hell I bought Crackdown for the Halo 3 beta but at least Crackdown was a good game

Son of a b...

I just ordered this LAST NIGHT at GameStop because there wasn't a credit deal..

-.-

Thanks. Been waiting for this.

Anyone have any idea how long super saver shipping takes for new releases? I know release date delivery is just a dollar, but if it's just the difference of a couple days rather than a couple weeks, I'd rather just save my dollar.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Thanks. Been waiting for this.

Anyone have any idea how long super saver shipping takes for new releases? I know release date delivery is just a dollar, but if it's just the difference of a couple days rather than a couple weeks, I'd rather just save my dollar.[/QUOTE]
3-15 days.. but in Georgia, it's typically 3.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Thanks. Been waiting for this.

Anyone have any idea how long super saver shipping takes for new releases? I know release date delivery is just a dollar, but if it's just the difference of a couple days rather than a couple weeks, I'd rather just save my dollar.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you mentioned this because I didn't notice the release day shipping was only $.99. Went back and changed mine. I normally hate paying for shipping but I think a buck is worth it for this title to have it on launch day.

[quote name='JeriKu']3-15 days.. but in Georgia, it's typically 3.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll stick with free shipping then. Online probably won't work right for the first few days anyway. Thanks.

whooooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!
so do you still get the $20 credit if you order from playstation home (which will also give you a jetpack for your avatar)? anyone try this from ps home yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
now does the $20 gc post automatically even though the receipt doesn't say a thing about it? i know i won't have it until they charge my card, but just wanted to make sure i didn't need to click any special button.

I wonder if GameStop will refund the money I paid for the reserve..

I would definitely prefer to get this from Amazon.

[quote name='JeriKu']I wonder if GameStop will refund the money I paid for the reserve..

I would definitely prefer to get this from Amazon.[/QUOTE]Thy'll definitely refund your deposit.

bread's done
Back