Walmart- Red Steel 2 + Wii Motion Plus $19.96

[quote name='doodmandood']I might actually do this since Skyward Sword is (rumored) to be using Motion Plus.[/QUOTE]

Skyward Sword will REQUIRE M+.

I have the game and 2 M+, but I did see this price at my store last week.

[quote name='doodmandood']I might actually do this since Skyward Sword is (rumored) to be using Motion Plus.[/QUOTE]

rumored? more like required. During E3 when they first revealed the game Miyamoto came on stage talking about how he always wanted 1:1 controls for a zelda game. Funny part was that the motion plus wasnt calibrated so the live presentation that millions of people weer watching failed LOL.

Red Steel 2 is actually a pretty fun game, it's not quite 1:1 with the motion plus but it's still a pretty fun "run n gun n sword" game. God I still need to go back and play more of it....

[quote name='Beefyheart']Steel 2 is actually a pretty fun game, it's not quite 1:1 with the motion plus but it's still a pretty fun "run n gun n sword" game. God I still need to go back and play more of it....[/QUOTE]

Same. Picked it up on Black Friday for $11 (?) at Wallyworld. Got about an hour into it and got distracted.

you should get back into it.. it gets really fun once you start to unlock a bunch of new techniques. especially once you can start to air juggle your enemies

I wasn't sure of its price since walmart.com still said $30 but i went to the store and after much searching spotted one under a pile of shitty Zumba boxes in the display, had the guy dig it out for a price check and it came up $20.
Bought it right there, even the clerk was like "damn, thats a good deal...and its the last one in the store"
:D

bread's done
Back