Killzone 3/Bulletstorm Giveaway

Vyra

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, my boy ELTheGeek and I are doing a Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 giveaway on our youtube channels, and I figured I'd post on here that we are.

Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win.

Here's the link:
Hey guys, my boy ELTheGeek is doing a Bulletstorm giveaway on his youtube channel, and I figured I'd post on here that he is.

Now, before you say I'm doing this to get subscribers for my channel; NO, I am not, this is only to let solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm.

Also, YES, I am involved with this giveaway, but I had no idea that I was until ELTheGeek posted the video.

So, if you would like to enter for the chance win a free copy of Bulletstorm, please click the link, and follow the videos instructions to be entered to win.

Here's the video, please right click it and click watch on youtube, and follow the instructions:
-youtube-com/watch?v=PtEK1TOCDrw&feature=feedu
(Replace the dashes with periods)

Also, for you PS3 owners, this is a split giveaway, you can also have the chance to win a copy of Killzone 3 for the PS3.

Also, if you comment, please put in your comment that Rayne sent you.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Subscribed as firemissilewall; would be totally awesome to win a free game. Requested 360 Bulletstorm, but i do have a PS3, and i'm not choosy when it comes to free stuff!

I actually liked the channel as it wasnt bad at all. I like going through gameplay vids created by gamers- most of the time, it beats reading a generic review off of a high end gaming magazine.
Good luck with the drawing as well as good luck AND congrats to ELTheGeek on his 400 subscribes.

[quote name='LottaGames']So if you're not doing it for subscribers then I'm entering here, thanks. Let me know if I win.[/QUOTE]

Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"

[quote name='l33t fr0g']I actually liked the channel as it wasnt bad at all. I like going through gameplay vids created by gamers- most of the time, it beats reading a generic review off of a high end gaming magazine.
Good luck with the drawing as well as good luck AND congrats to ELTheGeek on his 400 subscribes.[/QUOTE]

Which channel are you referring to about the "gameplay vids created by gamers"? HGN?

If so, thanks; the only true Gameplays on there are done by me so far, but we do except submissions from others.

If you're digging the gameplays, be on the look out for more of them, and for sure be on the look out for reviews on the newest games that come out about 1-2 weeks after they're out.

We choose not to rush the reviews unlike other places like IGN, who have their review up within 10 minutes of launch.

[quote name='Vyra']Learn to read/listen next time man:
This is a celebration for reaching 400 subscribers, this is him giving back to his already current subscribers, but it's also open to new subscribers.

Not to mention this rule is said at least 3-5 times between the 2 videos, and is mentioned in the description:

"1. Subscribe to ELTheGeek and HybridGamingNation"
"If you do not meet all of the requirements, you are ineligible to win"[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up.

[quote name='LottaGames']I didn't watch the videos. He said it's not for subscribers so I left an entry here. If that's not good enough then I'm not signing up.[/QUOTE]

The give away is to give back to his subscribers, if you're not one of his subscribers, you're ineligible to compete.

Your loss, a free game is simply a click away.

You might want to lose your false sense of internet pride one of the days, buddy.

PS: Next time you enter a give away, how about you actually follow the rules.

[quote name='KillaSpark']i can't see the link for some reason[/QUOTE]

youtube(.)com/watch?v=FFkGcYGeJkM

Make sure to remove the ( ).

If its not for new people why'd you say. Very misleading.

Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.

[quote name='needler420']If its not for new people why'd you say. Very misleading.

Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.[/QUOTE]

It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not.

These last few posts kind of confuse me. I'm all down for sub'ing and helping peoples Youtube page...But "originally meant for existing" means new people are still eligible right? :S

[quote name='thereefernander']These last few posts kind of confuse me. I'm all down for sub'ing and helping peoples Youtube page...But "originally meant for existing" means new people are still eligible right? :S[/QUOTE]

I've said new subscribers are welcome multiple times.

[quote name='Vyra']It's been stated multiple times that new subscribers are welcome, because unlike alot of other channels, we are generous and actually care for our subscribers.

Continue nitpicking and you will be marked ineligible to compete in this giveaway, and future giveaways; PERIOD, subscriber - or not.[/QUOTE]

A+way to promote yourself were sure going to sign up faster with that ego.:applause:

For the record i never signed up anyway was debating it but your ego isn't worth it to me id rather just tell you off now and make myself ineligible.

For the record for other people i still appreciate entering contents and look forward to yours if you have them so i don't want to come across as ungrateful but this guy got a little rude with others even before me.

I mean if you call asking a question about eligibility to enter nitpicking and threaten to disqualify on that reason id rather not even be part of it.

[quote name='needler420']A+way to promote yourself were sure going to sign up faster with that ego.:applause:

For the record i never signed up anyway was debating it but your ego isn't worth it to me id rather just tell you off now and make myself ineligible.

For the record for other people i still appreciate entering contents and look forward to yours if you have them so i don't want to come across as ungrateful but this guy got a little rude with others even before me.

I mean if you call asking a question about who are eligible to enter nitpicking and threaten to disqualify on that reason id rather not even be part of it.[/QUOTE]

23 subscribers in the last 13 minutes.

Seems like it is going faster.

[quote name='Vyra']23 subscribers in the last 13 minutes.

Seems like it is going faster.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you i guess :whistle2:k

Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it.

[quote name='LottaGames']Yeah, the rules were not clear and implied I could enter here. Instead the first post was a lie and it IS intended to raise subscriber count.

So I choose between subscribing for some goofy movie or losing a free game. I think I don't want the game then. Not worth it.[/QUOTE]

No, it is NOT intended to raise subscriber count, and the rules are clear as a day, if you had watched the video like the first post said, you would've gotten that.

[quote name='Vyra']No, it is NOT intended to raise subscriber count, and the rules are clear as a day, if you had watched the video like the first post said, you would've gotten that.[/QUOTE]

Read the first post, it says no but you say otherwise. Which is it? Either we can enter here or you ARE looking for subscribers. I mean if it were meant solely for people already watching then the post belongs on that site and not here. Right?

Ya know what, by this point I'll need the game BEFORE watching some lame video. Oh wait, Amazon is running a special on them, I'll buy those since it's a better deal.

Sheeze. The things people will do to artificially boost their count on FB, Twit, YT, or whatever. Find good material and people will join without baiting them with prizes.

[quote name='LottaGames']Read the first post, it says no but you say otherwise. Which is it? Either we can enter here or you ARE looking for subscribers. I mean if it were meant solely for people already watching then the post belongs on that site and not here. Right?

Ya know what, by this point I'll need the game BEFORE watching some lame video. Oh wait, Amazon is running a special on them, I'll buy those since it's a better deal.

Sheeze. The things people will do to artificially boost their count on FB, Twit, YT, or whatever. Find good material and people will join without baiting them with prizes.[/QUOTE]

"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3."

That right there should be enough for you to understand that it was intended as a celebration for his existing subs for gettting to 400, but we decided to share it with new subs.

And believe me, we have good material, we got between the both of us 600 subscribers before this giveaway, and believe us, we're not gonna be doing another give away anytime soon - especially with ungrateful fucks like you.

[quote name='vyra']"now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; no, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for elthegeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of bulletstorm or killzone 3."

that right there should be enough for you to understand that it was intended as a celebration for his existing subs for gettting to 400, but we decided to share it with new subs.

And believe me, we have good material, we got between the both of us 600 subscribers before this giveaway, and believe us, we're not gonna be doing another give away anytime soon - especially with ungrateful fucks like you.[/quote]

lmao

[quote name='Vyra']"Now, before you say we're doing this to get subscribers for our channels; NO, we are not; this was originally meant for our existing subscribers, and as a celebration for ELTheGeek reaching 400 subscribers.
This is solely to inform people that they can win a free copy of Bulletstorm or Killzone 3."

That right there should be enough for you to understand that it was intended as a celebration for his existing subs for gettting to 400, but we decided to share it with new subs.

And believe me, we have good material, we got between the both of us 600 subscribers before this giveaway, and believe us, we're not gonna be doing another give away anytime soon - especially with ungrateful fucks like you.[/QUOTE]

So you're a dumbass too. You're informing people they can win in celebration of 400. In plain english "no, we are not doing this to get subscribers". It says that not once but twice. No word on being FORCED to subscribe to a lackluster account which clearly can't get interest on its own.

I could have been done a few posts ago but this kind of ignorance is funny and I'm not the only one who read one set of rules and then was told quite another. I called the 'please join my video' scam before it started. Ungrateful? Hmm, yes we all enjoy being lied to and then flamed as if you have a clue. Please go back to YT and hold your contests. We won't miss them. You'll buy 15 minutes of fame then disappear. I'll be glad to purchase both games instead.

[quote name='LottaGames']So you're a dumbass too. You're informing people they can win in celebration of 400. In plain english "no, we are not doing this to get subscribers". It says that not once but twice. No word on being FORCED to subscribe to a lackluster account which clearly can't get interest on its own.

I could have been done a few posts ago but this kind of ignorance is funny and I'm not the only one who read one set of rules and then was told quite another. I called the 'please join my video' scam before it started. Ungrateful? Hmm, yes we all enjoy being lied to and then flamed as if you have a clue. Please go back to YT and hold your contests. We won't miss them. You'll buy 15 minutes of fame then disappear. I'll be glad to purchase both games instead.[/QUOTE]

LOL, don't waste your time insulting me, you think it hurts my feelings? LOL, all you're doing is getting yourself reported.

And no-ones been lied to, if you had watched the second video like I had said, you would've heard the clearer set of rules that went into further detail.

No one here has been lied to, you just have to much pride to subscribe to a channel, and enough arrogance to tell me that I'm scamming people, when infact, you seem to forget: I DIDN'T START THIS GIVEAWAY, NOR DID I HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH IT.

ELTheGeek made the video, and I'm promoting it for him.

But who am I to inform people of free games in the contest section of CheapAssGamer? You know everything and no one can have a giveaway from the goodness of their heart according to you, the forum troll.

Don't bother me with your arrogance furthermore.

Edit: OH, and you're just getting yourself ignored too, a handy little feature CheapAssGamer's forums have.

I suscribed to both channels and LIKED the video as TerryMaGanas! Put me down for KILLZONE 3! I HOPE I WIN cuz I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! MY life is like I'm the "COMIC-RELIEF" person where anything that BAD HAPPENS, HAS HAPPENED! :( I LOSE at EVERYTHING! P.S. I HATE MYSELF :(

[quote name='bytodayay']liked and subbed both channels, YT account is djratchet.[/QUOTE]

uh... no it isn't... That would be me. Jerk.

[quote name='djratchet']uh... no it isn't... That would be me. Jerk.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, we aren't choosing the winner by CaG, we're doing by YT.

And just for him doing that, if he tries to enter with HIS YT, or any other, he will be ineligible.

[quote name='Vyra']Don't worry, we aren't choosing the winner by CaG, we're doing by YT.

And just for him doing that, if he tries to enter with HIS YT, or any other, he will be ineligible.[/QUOTE]
Well, that's good. And thanks, I appreciate it

Aw, the poor fool lost and wants to report me for exposing the scam... What a shame. I'm glad your lameass videos aren't gaining subscribers. And if you plan on trying this crap again I'm going to expose it just the same, so keep true to your threat that you won't bring your fake contests here again.

Well that was fun. Wonder if we can report invalid threats of a report. He's clearly misleading everyone in the thread.

[quote name='LottaGames']Aw, the poor fool lost and wants to report me for exposing the scam... What a shame. I'm glad your lameass videos aren't gaining subscribers. And if you plan on trying this crap again I'm going to expose it just the same, so keep true to your threat that you won't bring your fake contests here again.

Well that was fun. Wonder if we can report invalid threats of a report. He's clearly misleading everyone in the thread.[/QUOTE]

Someone told me what you said here, so I figured I'd unblock you to tell you that the winner is being randomly selected tomorrow, and ELTheGeek is choosing the winner live in video, and buying it off of amazon and shipping it live on video; so I'll make sure to post that video here too, that'll be proof enough for anyone here to see it's a legit giveaway, troll.

Now, back to being blocked, and once again; reported.

Lol, and what reason is there to report it? Because it's a scam and I told you multiple times why your post and 'rules' never agreed? Please, you were busted cold and had to backtrack. You're a troll looking to boost pathetic videos by trying to buy support.

As I said you'll be ignored and forgotten in all of 15 minutes. Find some real talent and perhaps you'll find subscribers through easier means. Now kindly GTFO.

try [quote name='LottaGames']Lol, and what reason is there to report it? Because it's a scam and I told you multiple times why your post and 'rules' never agreed? Please, you were busted cold and had to backtrack. You're a troll looking to boost pathetic videos buy trying to buy support.

As I said you'll be ignored and forgotten in all of 15 minutes. Find some real talent and perhaps you'll find subscribers through easier means. Now kindly GTFO.[/QUOTE]

As I've said, come back tomorrow around 8pm-12am, watch the winner get selected and have his game shipped to him.
ELTheGeek is also going to use a random number generator in the video to pick the winner just so you can't try to say "OH, it was rigged".

Talk shit all you want, you're going to be looking like a fool eating your own words tomorrow when I post that video on here just for you.

That still doesn't prove me wrong in that you were looking for subscribers all along. The fact you need to twist everything (as in proving you're giving away a game instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters) means I made the correct call early on. You've been owned my friend. I wasn't the only one to see through it either, lots of us had to question the scam.

I bought the games already, nothing is lost. I kinda feel bad for the other guy after seeing you mess everything up. Oh well.

[quote name='LottaGames']That still doesn't prove me wrong in that you were looking for subscribers all along. The fact you need to twist everything (as in proving you're giving away a game instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters) means I made the correct call early on. You've been owned my friend. I wasn't the only one to see through it either, lots of us had to question the scam.

I bought the games already, nothing is lost. I kinda feel bad for the other guy after seeing you mess everything up. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

"instead of defending your posts that it wasn't buying supporters"

I've stated many times that I'm not buying supporters, If i wanted subscribers, I could just ask some friends with more subscribers, or hell, ask the many people I know PERSONALLY from Machinima and have a partnership overnight. Believe me, this giveaway is nothing close to getting subscribers.

I've gotten maybe 25 subscriber MAX from this post; and about 75 from ELTheGeek's subscribers.

Would you like me to make ALL 25 entries from CaG ineligible? Would that make you happy? If that's what it takes to prove to your arrogant ass that this wasn't for subscribers, I will personally record me blocking(Blocking a subscriber of yours manually unsubscribes them from your channel) ALL 25 participants that were from CaG(I've been keeping track by email who's from where); and then you'll be responsible for them losing what could be them winning a game that they really want, but cant afford, or simply don't want to buy.

Your choice, just give me the go, and I'll block the 25.

Also, if you'd like to go to ELTheGeeks channel and PM him right now, he will tell you himself HE involved me with this, I had no involvement in this giveaway whatsoever other than advertising it because I thought would be nice give the people at CheapAssGamer a chance at winning a free game(You do realise that the reason this website is up, right?)

And sorry, but proving my innocence isn't "Twisting" anything.

bread's done
Back