B1G1 50% off @Amazon

Reallllly need to watch the fact Amazon has all my info rdy to go where I just hit one button from shopping cart to place order lol

Anyways, just bought Plants Vs Zombies (DS, for fiance) and Assassins Creed:Bloodlines for myself
29.xx wth FSSS

Thanks OP =)

Well most of those games were discounted at some point last year. This is just another chance to get last years great games at a decent price.

Anyone else notice ff xi for 10 dollars. Really tempted to get it at that price. Just to try it.

The inclusion of Bejeweled 3 and Breach (both PC) is interesting because they are relatively recent releases, even if they are "value" titles. Nothing else stood out when browsing PC or 360 games.

Not much different from the last sale but a few gems for people minus large backlogs. Alot more PC offerings and a lot more stuff under $19.99 some stuff at $10.

The last page for PC people should be interesting but I will be passing. I keep hoping they will do one of these with more xb360 or ps3 greatest hits games.

I got my hopes up seeing Dead Space for the PS3 on there... only to see that the 360 version isn't.

I see there's a like new copy from Amazon Warehouse. Is there any disadvantage (it being an EA game) to getting the used copy? Or was this made before the crap about online passes?

[quote name='Raccoon2117']I got my hopes up seeing Dead Space for the PS3 on there... only to see that the 360 version isn't.

I see there's a like new copy from Amazon Warehouse. Is there any disadvantage (it being an EA game) to getting the used copy? Or was this made before the crap about online passes?[/QUOTE]

No multiplayer in the first one so you should be ok going used.

Checked the PS3/Wii/DS lists and have pretty much everything good. Few games I haven't played yet are listed at $20 but on the other hand I'm glad to have non-GH versions.

[quote name='sublime90']hmmmm i have mgs4 picked out but having a hard time finding a second game.[/QUOTE]
I dont know if this would be a option for you but I just picked up a copy of MGS4 used at GameStop for $9.99 a couple days ago. You can always check there if you havent found another game from Amazon

Damn it Amazon! When they ran this like 2 weeks ago I would of bought dead space and bioshock ps3, but they didn't have them. Now they do but I used the credit I did have!

Hopefully this deal last till I get my kz3 credit.

In for MGS4 and Dantes Inferno Divine Edition.

Will only be about $7 for me since I had some Amazon credit and a small amount of Amazon payment dollars I've had for a while.

not bad but i already have everything i want out of that selection. i wish they would include some of the newer releases

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']
Anyone else notice ff xi for 10 dollars. Really tempted to get it at that price. Just to try it.[/QUOTE]

It's been super cheap for a while now, if it doesn't come with a free trial it will cost another $12 for you to actually play it FYI.

EDIT: NM, says it includes a 30 day trial ^^

ok so i got saints row 2 $20 and MGS4 $10 not a bad deal and im finally building up my PS3 collection. i just got a ps3 a month ago.

[quote name='aws']Does this deal still work? I've been adding games and never getting a discount.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. I added Deadly Premonition (360) and The Saboteur (PS3) and it won't go less than 37.

I had 2 games at the final stage of checkout last night. Total was $29.xx. I clicked to finalize order and it told me I was charged almost $40. I had to cancel the order. I think this is dead.

No, it's working again. It was giving me problems as well this morning, with several combinations of games not working. But now it seems to be ok. Still can't decide to pull the trigger though. All I really want is Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM, but I really don't see anything I could even flip as a 2nd game.

bread's done
Back