The entire virtual boy library... All Complete!

I would have never thought this would sell for so much. I think I've got most of the US releases, but nothing from Japan.

Buyers should ask themselves "Would I pay $70 for any single Virtual Boy game?" and then try to figure out why they are paying about $70 a piece for every one of them.

He's actually getting less than market value. Virtual Lab and SD Gundam are worth $1000 each by themselves.

"Serious Bidders Only . . . PLEASE!"
That was added to the second auction, so the first may not have gone too smoothly.

[quote name='PsyClerk']He's actually getting less than market value. Virtual Lab and SD Gundam are worth $1000 each by themselves.[/quote]

your right and i have also seen space invaders go for $1000 as well so between just those 3 games you got 3 grand right there!

Damn, that's pretty amazing. Out of 33 total releases 3 are worth about $1k and one is worth $500? Amazing.

I like how he didn't bother to even type out the title names (though he does have a pic with those details) or confirm that they all work and are complete (looks like they must be from the pic)

The expensive games saw very very limited release in Japan. In fact, I believe Virtual Lab was released and recalled after one week due to a bug in the game and a typo on the package.

The high dollar games:

-Space Invaders - $800-$1000
-Virtual Lab - $500-$1000
-SD Gundam - $1000
-Insmouse - $80-$100
-Virtual Fishing - $50
-Space Squash - $40-$50
-Waterworld - $30-$50
-Jack Bros. - $30-$40

I think Virtual Bowling is also worth around the $400 or more range, but I'm not sure. So even if you lowball the values, $2000 is a deal.

Well...it's a deal if you like Virtual Boy.

(Most VB titles released in NA can be had for around $10 or less, other than Jack Bros and Waterworld.)

bread's done
Back