Starcraft 2 $39.99 at KMart $49.99 at Amazon

cheapassloser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Starcraft 2 just dropped to 49.99 at Amazon.

Sure it's only $10 off but I figure it's one of those titles that keeps a higher tag price for a while.

Also, first deal posted!

Edit: It's also on sale at Kmart for 39.99!

Free shipping for president's day with the code: PRESIDENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Or go to K-mart and its $40 online right now. With the code for presidents day, its free shipping, comes out to around $42.xx for me with tax.

Sweet! Just sent this over to some friends. They can finally stop being such haters and get in on some Star Battle with me.

Well damn! Seems like every day is more temptation for me.. Yesterday someone posted that Enslaved for PS3 dropped to $19.99 @ Gamestop so I ran out and picked it up.

Now this!

Thanks OP, for the temptation!

-V-

[quote name='sunghost']where were you guys when the SC2 CE hit clearance for $25 at target?[/QUOTE]

Saw that. Sold out at all my Targets :p

[quote name='sunghost']where were you guys when the SC2 CE hit clearance for $25 at target?[/QUOTE]

Some asshole from slickdeals got all the local copies. He posted in the SD forums.

[quote name='venturin']Well damn! Seems like every day is more temptation for me.. Yesterday someone posted that Enslaved for PS3 dropped to $19.99 @ Gamestop so I ran out and picked it up.

Now this!

Thanks OP, for the temptation!

-V-[/QUOTE]
Enslaved is $14.99 at KMart this week.

fucking SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW that as soon as I finally bought this game it would drop again. Didn't matter when it was, I knew whenever it was nearly immediately after it would drop $10+ somewhere.

anyone know how long kmart will have this deal up for? really wanting to pick up sc2 but am waiting for some money to come in around a week. really loved the first but i mostly play consoles now so hoping to play pc again

bread's done
Back