Mindjack (360) $21.80 shipped @ play-asia *region free*

[quote name='triforcer']from what i've seen of this game, it's not worth playing for free.[/QUOTE]

This.

Basically every review and gameplay video I've read/seen make this game out to be atrocious.

Wow thanks for this! I figure this game will drop in prices fast nobody i talked to liked it that much. Not many people played it so also hard to tell if it is decent. I am hoping it is like psi ops for the xbox and ps2 cause i loved that game. I was going to buy this 30 plus ship for a used copy on amazon but the 2 games they had for that price went fast.

Anyways it will take most likely a month or 2 for it to hit this price new so i went for it. Thanks op you helped me nail off one of the games i wanted to try badly for a good price. Now if i knew how long they take to deliver something since from asia i think? :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Wow thanks for this! I figure this game will drop in prices fast nobody i talked to liked it that much. Not many people played it so also hard to tell if it is decent. I am hoping it is like psi ops for the xbox and ps2 cause i loved that game. I was going to buy this 30 plus ship for a used copy on amazon but the 2 games they had for that price went fast.

Anyways it will take most likely a month or 2 for it to hit this price new so i went for it. Thanks op you helped me nail off one of the games i wanted to try badly for a good price. Now if i knew how long they take to deliver something since from asia i think? :)[/QUOTE]

No problem, and play-asia is actually very good with their shipping so dont worry about it too much

[quote name='A Happy Panda']This.

Basically every review and gameplay video I've read/seen make this game out to be atrocious.[/QUOTE]

The reviews i read make it seem like a decent game with flaws but has some very good moments. There are 2 main issues they all seem to say and the issues i can deal with cause i am going in knowing what to expect. The thing is everyone says this game is not good but they only read reviews and videos of it and not played it. The review sites i use as a small reference cause well i do not trust there reviews cause of many reasons. The game does seem to have the flaws mentioned but there is fun to be had my friends tell me that actually did play it.

Anyways the game is unique and taking over people when it works is a blast they told me. You will get upset every so often cause of issues but in the end he was happy he played it. The price he said of full retail was a joke and the price here is a great deal. So i do not know i bought it and will find out for myself how good or bad it is.

Good deal even for a decent brand new game. Did this not come out 1-2 weeks ago to?

[quote name='Matedawg11']No problem, and play-asia is actually very good with their shipping so dont worry about it too much[/QUOTE]

I only ordered there once for risen another not so recommended game but i loved it. It had bugs off and on like fallout 3 and new vegas is. I forget how long it took to get the game stateside to me through.

[quote name='newlu']reviews are terrible[/QUOTE]

They are bad and good read more into them. There is bad and good about this game. I just do not get why so many people bash games before they actually tried it themselves. This is why the review places make money still cause they run how most people think of games. This game i might really like or really hate. The flaws they mentioned are real but there are also good things about the game as well. The overall rating and the other useless comments in there reviews i take with a grain of salt. I know most of us bought many games we heard are not good at all but find out there not bad and enjoyed them.

The points are this is a good deal and nobody but me even said thanks. Then nobody said it is bad cause they played it. This shocks me how so many people go by others input and not there own. Oh well thanks OP you made my week and i am very happy you posted this. The price is very good even if it is a bust i will not lose much compared to full price.

A+ for deal
? for game rating like it should be until i play it

Thanks OP, I'm interested in this game but I will wait until it's this price for the NTSC version so I can re-sell it if I don't like it.

GiantBomb's Quick Look: http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-mindjack/17-3702/

Great concept, but designed by monkeys. Everything from the cover system to weapons is a joke.

I think the in-world fonts being generic Impact font is the final straw for me, as far as "zero production time". (I took this screengrab from the Quick Look video.)

2vwgsxi.jpg

They did say that the online play where you jump into a person's single player game is it's redeeming quality.

[quote name='emperordahc']GiantBomb's Quick Look: http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-mindjack/17-3702/

Great concept, but designed by monkeys. Everything from the cover system to weapons is a joke.

I think the in-world fonts being generic Impact font is the final straw for me, as far as "zero production time". (I took this screengrab from the Quick Look video.)

2vwgsxi.jpg

They did say that the online play where you jump into a person's single player game is it's redeeming quality.[/QUOTE]except that they screwed that up by preventing any advancement for both the opposition and the player character. the person playing the campaign has to beat the person against him, or else they continue to play the same part over and over.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']They are bad and good read more into them. There is bad and good about this game. I just do not get why so many people bash games before they actually tried it themselves. This is why the review places make money still cause they run how most people think of games. This game i might really like or really hate. The flaws they mentioned are real but there are also good things about the game as well. The overall rating and the other useless comments in there reviews i take with a grain of salt. I know most of us bought many games we heard are not good at all but find out there not bad and enjoyed them.

[/QUOTE]

True. Like how Nier got mediocre reviews but that turned out to be a great game. Deadly Premonition too.

But this, I dunno.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']True. Like how Nier got mediocre reviews but that turned out to be a great game. Deadly Premonition too.

But this, I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to agree to disagree with you on that. Beat both and they both deserved every review they got.

Ironically though, I AM having fun with Kane and Lynch 2 so whatever. Maybe this will be not bad. Problem is offloading the game when you're done with it. I doubt Gamestop will be that eager to take an Asian copy off your hands.

bread's done
Back