(DEAD AGAIN :( ) Alias (PS2) - $5 NEW, Rogue Ops (PS2) - $3 NEW at EBGames

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Rogue Ops - http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235969.asp

Alias - http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Remember to throw in a cheap used game so you can get free shipping.

Both these games are decent, especially for the money. And hey, if you hate them, you can always trade them back to EB during one of their "trade 2 get $$$ bonus" deals. You won't lose any money at all. :)

I ended up getting both of these plus WDL Warjets (PS2 - preplayed) for a total of $10.97 shipped.

That WarJets game is the first non-sports I have seen for $2.99, I picked one up myself. I might play it but I'm pretty sure I will use it and others in the next trade-in promotion.

Thanks OP, nabbed it! I've heard it's a pretty lame game, but as an Alias fan, I see it as my duty to buy this cheap ass game.

thanks for the heads up on rygar..it had been lingering around at 14.99 for a while

i missed the 2.99 and 4.99 deals..9.99 isn't going to kill me

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Rogue ops is back up in price dammit but alias is still 5 for anyone who wants it.[/quote]

Still showing $2.99 for me.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Rogue ops is back up in price dammit but alias is still 5 for anyone who wants it.[/quote]

Still showing $2.99 for me.[/quote]

Says 6.99 for me.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='mmn'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Rogue ops is back up in price dammit but alias is still 5 for anyone who wants it.[/quote]

Still showing $2.99 for me.[/quote]

Says 6.99 for me.[/quote]

No wait 2.99 my mistake, ill wait on it though since I dont want to just buy a a game for the point of buying it and my credit card is really backed up now. When its not as full Ill grab alias, rygar (when its 2.99 again) and rogue ops.

fark, after clicking add to cart, it jacks up the price to 14.99. time to get on the bat phone and reach out and love some customer service folk.

I got in on it last night before the most recent price rise... picked up 3 games for a little over 10 bucks... not bad...

bread's done
Back