Little Sister figurine $1.99- ceramic but shipping $7+

solidusdeus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For those of us Bioshockers out there, the 2k store is clearing out these, MSRP was $10.00.
They also have a couple of other items like:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The CivAnon latte mug
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Sinclair Solutions engraved metal pen[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"1959" Rapture print[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Mafia II Mousing Surface[/FONT]

http://take2store.stores.yahoo.net/lisifi.html

shipping is coming up at $7.07 for me. It's $7.56 for two, which wouldn't be to bad if you had someone else that wanted one or you wanted two.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Does the site load slow for anyone else? It's been like that for me for a few months now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's super slow for me.

i really want one of these to go with my big daddy figure.....
anyone in the north nj area wanna go half and half on 2 of them?
save on shipping?
pm me

Still have 1 left from when i bought a few when they were $10 a long time ago. Don't seem to be too high in demand or they just made a crapload of them.

Thanks OP - bought 2 prints and the Little Sister, total came to $28 with shipping (only $7 to ship 3 items via 3 day shipping, not too unreasonable if you order multiple items).

I ordered a Little Sister Statue, and 3 Lithograph prints (I am remolding my Bathroom and will hang them in there). It came too $44.59... not too shabby.

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the bioshock prints (look to be bigger versions of the 8x10's that were in the CE guide) but doesn't seem like their size is standard for framing.

Just ordered 2 little sisters and 2 lithographs. I've actually wanted some friends for my big daddy for a while. Too bad shipping is so much. How spoiled we are due to Amazon.

I just wanted to chime in and say how pleased I am with my order from take two. I ordered 3 litho's and a couple little sister figures. Not only did my order arrive within two days but they threw in a free "1959" lithograph and an extra little sister figure and it wasn't by accident since they marked my order sheet with the extra stuff. So awesome, I definitely won't have a problem paying the high shipping cost when it arrives that fast and you're getting stuff that cheap.

I second the incredible service by take2
Ordered 2 little sisters and they sent 3 instead :)
Order also arrived within a week of ordering.
very happy with the transaction, thanks for the heads up op :)

I think the op should edit the title to include lithographs at 9.99 since most of the litho threads on here seem to get a bit of attention I feel like this is being overlooked by a lot of people because it's missing from the title.

bread's done
Back