Killzone 3 DLC Contest ~ Ends Today~ Over!

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Today when I checked my email I had received a message from Amazon with codes for Killzone 3.
Apparently these are pre-order bonus codes which makes it strange since I did not order the game or even own a PS3.

Since I do not need the codes I am going to run a 5 hour contest today. All you have to do is leave a reply in this thread saying " I OWN A PS3! ".
I will draw one number at random to win both codes, your number will be the post number to the right of your reply.

You can only enter once. Contest will end at 7PM PST. FEB/21/11
(please only enter if you have a PS3, I could have just traded the code too you know. To make this fair to the PS3 guys I will post the code online in 24 hours to ensure it is used and not sold/traded)

Here is the email I got about the codes so you know what you are winning.
(seems like some cool stuff, makes me wish I had a PS3. I use to love Killzone on the PS2)

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Killzone 3. Now it's time to get you your bonus codes.

Here are your bonus codes: ~Removed~ and ~Removed~

The first code will give instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice, and also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2.

The second code will unlock the Helghast Jetpack for your PlayStation Network Avatar.

How to Use Your Codes:
Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: Select "Account Management" from the "PlayStation Network" icon on the XMB (XcrossMediaBar).
Step 3: Select "Redeem Codes."
Step 4: Enter the first promotional code found above. Please note that the promotional code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly.
Step 5: Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.
Step 6: Repeat steps 4 - 5 with the second code found above.

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

Also, each claim code is unique and can't be shared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a PS3!

(Thanks for the contest, it's pretty cool that you're doing this instead of using the codes for trading).

I OWN A PS3!

as a way to ensure the winner has a PS3 you should say you'll post the code online in 24 hours to ensure it is used and not sold/traded.

edit: I decided I dont want to enter since I dont wont have time to play Killzone 3 with my homework. Do not send me code if my number is chosen!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Killzone 3 right now and this would be a pleasure! Thanks! I own a PS3. Not sure if I have to say that to be entered.

bread's done
Back