Ebay Kinect Motion Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures

Is it common for AWD to go cheaper then this? I've seen it at $109 but that was only once. I'm really thinking about getting this..

[quote name='Vap']Is it common for AWD to go cheaper then this? I've seen it at $109 but that was only once. I'm really thinking about getting this..[/QUOTE]

I posted one for 101 earlier and they have gone into the 90s

Also the 360 bundles pop up pretty low. Grabbed a 250GB Kinect bundle for 298 but ive seen the 4gb models for ~225

[quote name='schnoo']nobody has commented on the ebay seller yet. I like the drecreasing price![/QUOTE]

It's from Buy.com through Ebay and they have 14 million customers and been selling online for 11 years. I guess you could trust them. ;) This was The Ebay Deal of the Day for 2/22/11, the sale has ended.

Buy.com i say somewhat is really active on ebay's daily deal. And I'll say 2 or 3 weeks ago they were selling 4000 Microsoft points for 40 dollars which was nice since I rarely see deals for Microsoft points >_>

But yes it ended since its a 1 day thing. (obvious reasons). But seeing how buy.com on ebay just posted up 2 xbox 360 related product in 1 month i would assume more to come! ^_^ CAG on.

bread's done
Back