Bunch of free codes.

genjiarmorxii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Okay, I'm cleaning some room out of my desks here, found some codes. Gonna give them away! If any of them require to post on this topic please only post for one code please! This means to post on the topic, here, not pm me. I'll pm you the code. No newly made accounts please.

Cerberus Network Card for Mass Effect 2 (Not sure if these are used or not since they're not covered and you're unable to check until you use them):
H2R4-PCU4-AGJS-SDFG
CC2T-G5CC-964G-VKFF
GGJX-WVSD-5XKW-F7F2
5WFK-Z39B-UZET-GSFH
79NQ-9KJJ-6NPE-F8FW

BONUS! Not sure if it's used, but I also have an Inferno Armor code, first person that posts "I’m Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." will get the code pm'ed to them.

Guest Passes for Starcraft 2
First 2 people that post "Spawn more Overlords." will get a code pm'ed to them.

Guest Passes for World of Warcraft

2 Day Gold Pass for Xbox Live
First 6 (1 LEFT, P1G F33T can't read the rules AND I CAN'T LOOK UP PEOPLE'S OPENING ACCOUNT DATES BLAHHLBHLAHBLBHLBAHLBHLAHBLBHLL) people that post "Jin is so much better than Mugen." will get a code pm'ed to them.

Bioshock 2 Pre-order Multiplayer Bonus costumes
First person that posts "Would you kindly send me the code." will get the code pm'ed to them.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Club (Not sure if it's been used)
823T-W3FW-ABBX-5TRG

I'll send codes out sometime Wednesday, it's 4:30 am and I have yet to go to sleep.... :D

Found more;

Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet
First 2 (1 LEFT) people to post "Sargeant Major A. B. Junior blow-the-hell-out-of-your-alien-ass Johnson, reporting for duty!" will get the code pm'ed to them.

All ask me codes are gone. Thanks everyone who participated. I have some other stuff but I'm going to hold on to them for a rainy day.

I'm a big fat liar, give me a minute found some more stuff;

More Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet
I have 7 codes, 2 of them have their tabs peeled off meaning they might be used, I'm going to shuffle them all together and hand them out to their corresponding number if you post "Spartan #_ ready for duty sir!". Please pick a number 1-7. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fable 3 Content Code
1st poster that posts "Hail to the King and/or Queen, baby." gets it.

Alan Wake Content Code (first episode I think, pretty sure it's not used)
1st poster that posts "Omega 3 fatty acids are good for your heart!" gets it.

2 Day Passes, pretty sure not used
DX7KK-Y6HQK-FMW9H-2K8QY-JJ7V3
FQYRJ-3T2D8-KMJWW-JTF6M-PQJPQ
R9YX3-XP6KJ-66GVK-QQBYV-8RXQT

All codes have been sent. If I find anything else I will post on the opening post and bump it as well. Thanks everyone. Have fun!

Fineprint: WARNING! All users named Owen can't redeem any of the codes because he can't read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spawn More Overlords
and a working inferno armor code
:p

Sargeant Major A. B. Junior blow-the-hell-out-of-your-alien-ass Johnson, reporting for duty!

BTW - All the Cerberus codes were already redeemed, none by me :(

Jin is so much better than Mugen ... ooo no new accounts i see iv'e been here for a couple weeks not like i just made a random account to get a 48 hour code. Thanks anyways buddy

[quote name='genjiarmorxii']No newly made accounts please.
[/QUOTE]

*cough*

Edit: *Actually digs for opening account date*.....

You shall ... pass?

I know you guys are just champing at the bit to get the World of Warcraft passes by the looks of the last few posts, I guess I just have to throw them out there and have you do a free for all for them!

V9CFW8-N9JN-FRFD74-F4GX-K9NCEF
DCGNM6-4HPK-N9P7B6-CGXE-HPP72Z

Spartan #6 ready for duty sir!

Thanks for giving away these codes.

It's far too early in the morning and you are right, I cannot read.

Hmmm... I did cross that out right? People must actually like omega 3 fatty acids. :D

THE R3Y3S, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to slip in this time...... I'm watching you. :whistle2:k

It would appear I picked a peeled one, booo. Thanks for the chance though genjiarmorxii, twas a nice little give away. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back