Gametastrophe.com NBA Playoffs Giveaway! Win a $25 Gift Card. (Watch the Playoffs)

Shoagie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This will be a regularly updated thread for all of the contests, giveaways, and tournaments that take place at www.gametastrophe.com.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/gametastrophe
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gametastrophe
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gametastrophe

We have a great group of sponsors and many generous friends and upcoming websites and companies that are trying to get their name out there.
I have been a part of the Cheap Ass Gamer community for many years and if there is one thing that we cheapasses love it is free stuff and a chance at prizes. You just can’t get any cheaper than that.

Upcoming: 1 contests/giveaways

2. PAX East swag giveaway or something like that.

Currently Running: 1 contests/giveaways

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NBA Playoffs $25 Gift Card Contest (Entries are closed!)

NBA Playoffs Giveaway! Win a $25 Gift Card to the retailer of your choice.
This one is simple. You will go to this thread on our forums: http://gametastrophe.com/forum/showthread.php?287-NBA-Playoffs-Giveaway!-Win-a-25-Gift-Card-to-the-retailer-of-your-choice and make a post selecting the one team you think will win the NBA Finals this year. I know some of you already have an account from past contests and giveaways but if you do not have one you do have to sign up to be able to enter. I will let people enter until one game has been finished in all of the second round series. Out of all the people who pick correctly, one winner will be randomly chosen by random.org to win a $25 Gift card to the retailer of their choice. The gift card must be able to be ordered through that retailer's website. Good luck and enjoy the playoffs!​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAX East Swag Giveaway (CLOSED)

With a great response, and such a variety of interest in the prizes, our first contest to win a bag of PAX East swag is now live.

Go to http://www.gametastrophe.com/index....e-swag-giveaway&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=58 for the full details and prize list.

Click the "Survey here" link in step 1 of the how it works details.

Fill out the survey to help us improve the site and cross your fingers.

Good luck to everyone who helps us out and enters!

One of these Vibras Headset will be given away in a future PAX Swag giveaway. Keep on the lookout for more details.
http://www.track-scan.com/gt

Here is a video of the prizes so that you can see what you have a chance to win.

Closed: Super Bowl Squares:
Grip-it Competitive Edge
604Republic Shirt Giveaway

List of winners from CheapAssGamer:
bob101910: Lotro PAX Mount

*Please let me know if you won by posting in this thread, PMing me here, by PMing Shanetastrophe on the Gametastrophe forums or to my E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I was just curious. Is there any specific type of items or swag that you all would want the most from PAX East?

Ok everyone, I know it has been a while due to some personal reasons but it is time to start back up with the giveaways and prizes.

The first post is updated with the new PAX Swag giveaway information and video. Be vocal, comment, post, and just tell us what you want. We aim to please. I will at some point be giving away at least one item that will only be up for grabs to the CAG Community. Keep on the lookout.

[quote name='bob101910']I think the LOTRO horse expired. I saw a LOTRO card in the video that might have been a horse.[/QUOTE]

They are good until April 30th, 2011

[quote name='Shoagie']They are good until April 30th, 2011[/QUOTE]

I'm entering then. Thanks! I really want the PAX mount.

EDIT: Fixed problem I was having with Youtube. Commented. Following on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, would anyone tune in to a live stream of some pc gaming for a chance to win prizes? Just wondering if there would be general interest there.

[quote name='Shoagie']Also, would anyone tune in to a live stream of some pc gaming for a chance to win prizes? Just wondering if there would be general interest there.[/QUOTE]

Depends what game is being played and what they are doing.

We're going to start these over the weekend. Just waiting for a few more comments so we can get a feel for the interest out there.

[quote name='Shoagie']Well we found a stack of the Lotro Horse codes. I guess I will be doing something on twitter for them later.[/QUOTE]

I think we have 6 total to give out. :D

I'll be/have been watching movies all day with the laptop on twitter. If I go to the bathroom or eat, I'm on Twitter from phone. Wonder if it's going to be a contest or a drop.

I'm a sucker for free T-Shirts, etc... Sometimes I feel like a walking billboard! Here's to hoping I can win some of that swag... Following on all fronts!

[quote name='bob101910']I typed it in and it said PAX East Mount, but then it said I had to accept the new ToS. I might have got it. Thanks Pending.[/QUOTE]

Ok, give an update when you know.

[quote name='bob101910']Depends what game is being played and what they are doing.[/QUOTE]

We have tried some League of Legends and FPS games so far.

[quote name='Shoagie']We have tried some League of Legends and FPS games so far.[/QUOTE]

Should have a vote to see what people want to see. Told my LOTRO kin to check out your site when they asked about the mount.

[quote name='bob101910']Should have a vote to see what people want to see. Told my LOTRO kin to check out your site when they asked about the mount.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for that and be sure to let them know we still have 6 more of those and tons of other goodies up for grabs soon.

The giveaway is now live and details are all in the first post. I will be around to answer any questions that you have. Good luck!

[quote name='ohram']http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/6cfzdg2

Link in the OP doesn't work for me. Just pointing this out.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Thank you.

Thanks, I entered for the sweet t-shirts. I hope you have them in medium/small sizes and not in "gigantic nerd" XXL like most places I try to win t-shirts from. ;)

[quote name='Blade']Thanks, I entered for the sweet t-shirts. I hope you have them in medium/small sizes and not in "gigantic nerd" XXL like most places I try to win t-shirts from. ;)[/QUOTE]

We do have a few mediums around the pile. Depends on the shirt.

[quote name='mathman']Entered, hope I can get the t-shirt I've had my eye on for a while.[/QUOTE]

Just curious. Which one do you have your eye on?

Thanks for taking the survey guys. (Giveaway will run for another 8 days)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']*_* Yes! A League of Legends skin card!

-crosses fingers- Entering now![/QUOTE]

Yes, we have a Riot Singed and PAX Jax

THe first drawing will be taking place between 8 and 8:15 PM EST. So to be safe and have the most chances to win, make sure to do the survey in the next 40 minutes.

The first winner has been emailed and is selecting their prizes.

Still plenty more chances to win in this contest so join up to help us get feedback so we can help you get prizes. :D

bread's done
Back