Selling a USED G1 GAMING GEFORCE GTX 960 WINDFORCE & a USED PS4 (send me your prices, pics in thread)

Feedback
57 (100%)
I am selling a USED G1 GAMING GEFORCE GTX 960 WINDFORCE & a USED PS4

3 OF THE SCREWS ON AROUND THE DISPLAY PORTS ARE MISSING ON THE 960. SHOWN IN THE PICTURES BELOW

Send me your prices to my private messages. Will take more pictures on request.

Pictures are below, thank you for your time! Thank you.

The 960

ULn7JP6.jpg

dwIDaYC.jpg

XbM9yAa.jpg
uGU39Tm.jpg

cuzu4hI.jpg

The PS4

axtHKNC.jpg
Mc9KPVf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any PS3 games that you're looking for in particular? I'm interested in Enslaved and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Maybe I might have some PS3 stuff you may want.

[quote name='emceelokey']Are there any PS3 games that you're looking for in particular? I'm interested in Enslaved and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Maybe I might have some PS3 stuff you may want.[/QUOTE]

Looked at you list didn't see any ps3 games that interested me, thanks for the interest though. good morning!

[quote name='buffdrew84']cml for killzone 3 please
btw go heat![/QUOTE]

replied to in your cml thread

[quote name='DudeImGodly']why does the picture look odly Shopped..?[/QUOTE]

replied to in your cml thread

^ Such a good thing. Before Tuesday I was thinking it was gonna be a 5 game series for the Heat. Now, I know it's going 7 to the MAVS!

Still pissed my C's are out though.

Anyways, bump yo, and PM'd.

[quote name='Cosmo G. Spacely']responded to you three in your CML's[/QUOTE]
i wish more people did that. it's the most sensical way to respond to someone.

btw, thanks for turning me on to ol' girl (no pun intended, lol). she's really cute, but really young (i'm practically an old man now, so i have to be very careful since these young in's look so much older than they are. i saw the pics of justin bieber playin' grab ass with miranda cosgrove who is cute, but when i saw the booty, i kinda felt like an old perv. my conscience was telling me she was too young for me to be admiring, lol).

girl is fine, though. if i do get her for you, it's gonna be a tough choice on whether to keep her, or get the 1 mil from you, lol. soooo....bump & a 5 star rating for the nice pic.

man i swear geoge lopez said the name i said (it was on his late night talk show). it was the browheaded girl from icarly, and it was less than a week ago (which is the only reason i remember that, lol).

bread's done
Back